Posh Peanut Leliani Flamingo Costume for Infants
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester body, 100% nylon mesh
- Soft feather design scalloped plush bodysuit has zipper down center back
- Shimmer tulle along the hemline and on the sleeves
- Snap buttons on inseam for diaper access
- Foam backed headpiece has teal lining, micro suede beak and eyelash trim
- Booties are lame gold fabric w/ teal lining
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Officially licensed
Lots of babies are fascinated by birds, including yours. Every time a bird of some kind flies across the sky, your kiddo points enthusiastically and babbles their approximation of the word. Your child loves to watch our feathered friends hop around your yard or take turns at the feeder hanging near your window. So, when it came time to pick a Halloween costume for your kiddo, you knew they'd love trying out their own pair of wings!
Although your baby loves watching all kinds of birds, the most colorful ones seem to hold their attention the longest. It only makes sense that they'll feel more at home in a set of fancier feathers. We think your kiddo will look absolutely adorable in this delightful flamingo costume!
Design & Details
Bring home this Infant Leliani Flamingo Costume from Posh Peanut and help your child transform into a beautiful bird! They'll be able to slip snugly into the bodysuit, which zips in the back and has snaps in the crotch for easy diaper access. It features pink plush fabric with a feather pattern and a gold sequin band around the middle. The tulle-trimmed wings are held in place with elastic wristbands, and matching shimmery tulle encircles the skirt as well.
Fabric flowers, a glittery crown, and sewn-on facial features adorn the hood, which secures under the chin with hook and loop fastener. The last piece of the ensemble is a set of shiny gold booties, which ensure that your kiddo will feel fancy from head to toe!
|0/3 Months||Chest||16 1/2"||42cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||6"||15cm|
|0/3 Months||Waist||16 1/2"||42cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||12 1/2"||32cm|
|0/3 Months||Dress Length (including mesh layers)||13"||33cm|
|0/3 Months||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||5 1/2"||14cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||19 1/2"||50cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|6/9 Months||Waist||19 1/2"||50cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||13 1/2"||34cm|
|6/9 Months||Dress Length (including mesh layers)||14"||36cm|
|6/9 Months||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||5 1/2"||14cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|12/18 Months||Dress Length (including mesh layers)||16"||41cm|
|12/18 Months||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||6"||15cm|
|18/24MO||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|18/24MO||Dress Length (including mesh layers)||17"||43cm|
|18/24MO||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||6"||15cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Way too small for a 6-12 mo. CostumeBy Kat | October 31, 2022Love the quality and it’s just absolutely adorable on!! However,
the sizing is just way off. I couldn’t buckle the bottom and she’s not a overly large 8month old. Too bad for the amount of money spent on a costume. Once that’s ironed out… I highly recommend.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest MingoBy Kelsey B. | October 30, 2022Height 31 inches | Weight 23 lbs | Size 12/18 MonthsThis flamingo is the cutest costume. My 12 month old looked adorable. I ordered the 12-18 month size and it’s actually small. She is wearing 9-12 month clothes so I thought that would be a good size up if it was cold and she needed something under it. I should have gotten the 18-24 month size. For the brand of Posh Peanut I expected the snaps at the crotch to be better made. That would have fixed a lot of our fit issues. Other wise everything else was good and it’s so cute.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 24, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsThis costume would be super cute, unfortunately it is so poorly made.
First the sizing is off- my 11 month old who is in 50th percentile is too big for the 12-18 month size. We measured before ordering and still went up a size- we can’t even snap the buttons. The feathered fabric sheds like crazy, pink fuzz and fluff everywhere, including babies mouth. Be prepared to wear pink fuzz. The gold belt is sewn crooked and the gold on the booties is peeling off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?