Plus Size Thigh High White Stockings
- Pair of White Plus Size Thigh Highs
Some of those classic character costumes, say Alice, Dorothy, or Little Red Riding Hood, need the just right touches to pull everything together. The hood? The apron? The basket? Totally necessary. Some of the accessories are a little less obvious, however, but just as important for completing a costume. We're talking accessories like the right footwear and stockings of course.
Stockings themselves can add a lot to an outfit. Stripes? Rainbow? They can balance a costume out. But of course, for some of those more classic characters, plain white stockings will do. We're not exactly sure what it is about white stockings that pull these outfits together, all we know is that they do. In which case, we've got you covered. These Plus Size Thigh High White Stockings are exactly what you'd think. White. Stockings. Thigh-High. Pair them with a pair of Mary Janes and your outfit will be good to go!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not what I expectedBy Jeanette G. | September 23, 2015These are plus size . But they didn't stay on my thigh . They roll down and they are see thru . Not solid white like it says . I didn't like this oneWas this review helpful to you?
- They run smallBy Anonymous | November 8, 2013They run small and don't stay up.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointingBy Maria L | November 14, 2019Not for plus sized thighs. These did not stay up, immediately rolled down. Elastic top was weak and there wasn't anything to grip the thigh like the sticky rubbery stuff found in most thigh highs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit perfectlyBy Cheyenne | October 31, 2019These fit perfectly
Love theseWas this review helpful to you?
- Fits perfectly!By chelsey | October 13, 2017Love itWas this review helpful to you?
- comfortableBy Elkiki | October 5, 2016I loveWas this review helpful to you?
- Nice.By wendy schmidt | September 13, 2016I expect they should fit, I ordered some black patent Mary Jane shoes to compete my costume.Was this review helpful to you?