Plus Size Horse Jockey Costume
We love horses. More specifically, we love horse races.
Originally we hardly knew anything about horse races (aside from the fact that there were horses, and they were racing). Then a guy in the office was telling us all about it and we all decided to pile out to the nearest race track one weekend. It was amazing.
Alright, so we didn't exactly know what was happening, but we got the gist of it. Fastest horse wins, right? And these horses, man they could go! Hooves pounding, clomps of dirt flying, and those little riders holding on for dear life! It was more exciting than NASCAR. Mostly because cars can't get upset and toss off the driver if they get scared or mad.
So of course the next thing you know, here we are talking horses, comparing jockeys, and picking dream racers. Some of us even started doing research. Apparently we're all a bit too tall to be jockeys, but it's not going to stop us from fantasizing! We imagine we'd wear something like this Plus Size Horse Jockey Costume. The shirt has a red and black diamond button-up satin shirt. The pants are white twill and cropped, and there's black boot toppers to go with them. There's even a twill hat and plastic goggles. We know you're probably not short enough to ride either, but in this outfit, at least you'll look like a legitimate jockey!
- 100% polyester satin & twill fabrics
- Diamond-print satin shirt fastens w/ buttons at center front
- White twill cropped pants have elastic back waistband, false fly w/ metal snap at front
- Black faux leather boot tops have wide folded-over cuffs
- Twill cap has foam bill, Velcro size-adjustment band at back
- Clear plastic goggles have elastic security band
- Also available in standard size
- Pair of Boot Tops