Adult Plus Size Dipsy Teletubbies Costume
- Jumpsuit W/ Attached Gloves and Feet
- 100% polyester
- Fleece jumpsuit has zipper down center back
- Fiber fill in the jumpsuit for plump look
- Attached foam mitts
- Headpiece has hook and loop fastener under the chin
- Foot covers have elastic band under the feet
- Exclusive, officially licensed
Here Comes the Baby Sun
Have you ever heard any of the crazy conspiracy theories surrounding the Teletubbies kids show? There are definitely a few! Some theorists claim that the show is able to hypnotize or brainwash children who watch the show. Others say that the baby in the sun is actually a demon, based on a couple of freeze frames during the opening theme song. With or without the theories, lots of 90s and 2000s kids will recognize your character in this Plus Size Dipsy Teletubbies Costume!
This large, green body suit has everything you need to become Dipsy! The suit zips in the back and has plenty of padding to put the tubby in Teletubby. As part of our Made By Us collection, we made sure to add all the details, including attached mitts for your hands and foot covers for your feet to keep everything lime green. The torso features a white rectangle to represent the Teletubby screen. The head piece is separate and has large ears and Dipsy's straight antenna.
Time for Teletubby Snacks
Which do you think you would prefer, Tubby Custard or Tubby Toast? No matter what foods you decide to eat at the party, you can pretend it's one of the Teletubby classics while looking the part. But the best way to complete this look is to grab some friends! You can find Tinky-Winky, Laa-Laa, and Po costumes on our website, so you and your pals can dance and wiggle together, Teletubby style.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- This costume gets attention.By Nola | November 1, 2020Height 5'9" | Size 2XThis is a well made costume. It has great padding and details. The fabric used is higher quality than most costumes. BUT!!! it is HOT!!! The whole inside of the suit is lined with an unbreathable plastic like lining. Maybe it is better suited as a snowsuit. I wore it in 60°F weather on Bourbon Street, New Orleans and was soaking wet underneath. The zipper is lower quality compared to the rest of the costume and it separated towards the end of the night. Also, the shoe coverings are probably for a size 20 foot. I had to trim and sew them to fit my feet and added more elastic to the bottom to keep them secure. Everyone! Absolutely Everyone loved my costume. All around the French Quarter people were screaming "Teletubby!" and different Teletubbies names at me. Lots of people asked to take pictures with me. The "tubbiness" of the suit makes the effect so much more effective. Running around or dancing as a life-size Dipsy makes most people laugh, including the NOPD! Even sweltering I had a great time and loved making people nostalgic and happy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?