Girls Costume Ms. O Odd Squad
- Shirt Front
- Agent Card
- 100% polyester
- Suit jacket has button closure down the front
- Purple lining on the faux pockets
- Purple shirt front
- Shirt front has tie in the back
- Hook and loop fasteners for around the neck
- ODD SQUAD badge w/pin back
- Officially licensed
- Skirt has elastic waistband
When things are strange, mysterious, quizzical, or downright odd, there has to be someone that can look into the enigma and uncover the truth. Now, there are plenty of agents in the Odd Squad who are able to dive into the mystery, but only the big leader has been around long enough to really know what's what! But, that only brings up one other oddity! Who knows how this little gal manages to keep her youth for what must be going on hundreds of years, now?
Immortality? Eternal youth? Did she come by the Holy Grail? Perhaps she's secretly a vampire! Well, that would probably make the mystery-solving show quite a different thing. It seems that the only way we can actually find out how Ms. O keeps trucking on is by not only joining up with the Odd Squad but by getting really close to the leader. You know as good as we do that the best way to do that? You guessed it — look the part!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Unfortunately, Ms. O is rather short in stature. It'll be tough to look just like her with our normal height. We might need to bring in some help. Fortunately, our in-house designers and your kiddo will make the perfect pairing with this officially licensed Ms. O Costume from The Odd Squad. This shirt, skirt, and jacket combo is the perfect replica of the outfit she wears in the show, from its navy blue base and dark purple shirt. The badge and agent card make everything fully authorized and totally fun.
GET TO SOLVING THE STRANGE!
Now, when your kiddo gets geared up as Ms. O, you might notice that they get a little bossy. That's to be expected. They are a hundreds-year old sleuth, after all. Just keep them focused on the prize: eternal youth. It'll be all worth it!
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||21" - 25"||53cm - 64cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Jacket Chest||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Shirt Waist||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||23 1/2" - 30"||60cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large||Jacket Chest||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||26" - 33"||66cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||21 3/4"||55cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||21 3/4"||55cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||26 1/2" - 33 1/2"||67cm - 85cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Excellent QualityBy Noel | November 17, 2018Sizes are a little small, but overall I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of this costume, especially the badge. It would have been nice if a necklace had been included, but it clearly states what you get, so we knew we'd have to get the necklace AND THE SHOES elsewhere. FYI, Journeys appears to have exclusive distribution of Converse in that purple color.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 26, 2019My daughter Avery likes watching Odd Squad and likes ''Dance Like Nobody's Watching''Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Sissy | January 31, 2019It was ok. Kinda expecting more then I got for the price but whatever. She loved it though! So I guess that’s all that matters.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?