ODD SQUAD Child Agent Costume
- Shirt Front
- Agent Card
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has buttons at center front
- Jacket has false pocket welts edged w/ red piping
- Shirt front has hook & loop fastener at back of collar, ribbon waist ties
- Pre-tied necktie has elastic neck band
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false fly in front
- Webbing belt has printed seal at front, hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded plastic badge has tie-tack back
- Agent card measures 3.5" x 2"
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Cracked the Case
Ah, it seems as if someone stole the afternoon snack that your child has been looking forward to all day. It's time to do some deducing. First, let's focus on the usual suspect... Fido. There are no wrappers on the floor. Doggo isn't oozing a guilty vibe like he usually does after stealing food. So we'll have to cross this one off the list. Hmm, then there are the parents. Mom has been gone all day but Dad was home with a cold. And what's this, crumbs on the couch. We caught you, Dad, you owe us an after school treat!
Have you noticed that your child is a pretty awesome detective? Maybe they get it from the television show, Odd Squad. This show features young government agents that use math to get to the bottom of strange happenings in their city. Combining brains with silliness, the characters in this show make great costumes for this year's Halloween.
Design & Details
This is no basic FBI costume, this is a licensed Odd Squad uniform. It features a dark blazer with red trim and a gold badge on the breast. The costume has all the little details like a white shirt front with a red necktie, and a belt with the Odd Squad icon. It's completed with an Odd Squad agent card that can tack on to your blazer.
Are you ready to see your child take on some major mathematic responsibilities? They don't have to do it alone! Support their mission when you recruit friends or siblings to dress up as Miss O. and one of the really important scientists like Agent Oscar or Agent Oona. While we might never know what next for the Odd Squad, you can be ready for anything when you make sure the squad is ready to go!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||21" - 26"||53cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Pants Inseam||13 3/4"||35cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Small||Pants Inseam||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pants Inseam||26 1/4"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Pants Inseam||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||38 1/2"||98cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Doesn’t match sizing chartBy C Reddish | December 17, 2020Size X-SmallThis is what my daughter wanted from Santa for Christmas. I read the reviews so the quality was expected but the size measured too short, it does not match the sizing chart. I wouldn’t have cared if it was a bit long but I measured her to make sure this would fit and she was right at the perfect size for the XS.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?