Chase Elliott Kids NASCAR Uniform Costume
- 100% polyester gabardine fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Hook & loop fastener on stand-up collar
- Rib knit cuffs at wrists & ankles
- All-over printed graphics
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Every child dreams of growing up to sit behind the wheel of the No. 9 car! You can get your child off to a great start by dressing him up in this Chase Elliott uniform costume for kids.
This NASCAR costume is officially licensed and it’s designed to recreate the iconic look of Chase Elliott’s signature racing suit. The costume comes with a single jumpsuit that fits with a zip-up style front. That makes it easy to put on and take off. Various logos decorate the front and back of the suit to help your child feel just like the professional NASCAR racer.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||20 3/4"||53cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/4"||54cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||60 1/2"||154cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Anonymous | November 6, 2019The costume looks really cool but the zipper fell apart the first time it was worn. I was able to fix it temporarily but the next time it was zipped was its last. Now it won’t zip together and the costume is useless. Not to mention I paid over $100 since it was close to Halloween and the supply was running shortWas this review helpful to you?