Men's Orange Prison Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit w/ long sleeves, long pants and collar
- Zipper down the center front w/ printed numbers on the front
- Print of "Department of Corrections" on the back
- Exclusively, made by us!
The quiet night is shattered by the dramatic thrum of electricity. But, where is it coming from? Lights along the guard wall flicker. The generator lets out a deep groan, clunk, and the lights blink out. A siren sounds. Dogs bark. Guards yell orders that are inaudible in the tumultuous storm. And, then, the hint of orange, the prison number, the bold letters of the Department of Corrections. We should be afraid of the escaping convict. Why are we cheering!?
We're pretty much fascinated by the idea of the prison escape. Something about those falsely-accused or "steal from the rich" types make us cheer for their careful planning and patient jailbreak. Whether you want to live out the rather yuck escape of Andy Dufresne, prove that the system is rather broken like Cool Hand Luke, or either version of Nick Cage's prison ventures, you've got a ton of inspiration to pull from. Now, you just need the right look!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Time to live out your Hollywood story of injustice! You're so busy planning all the careful mechanics of your escape plan, we can hardly expect you to worry about perfecting the look, too. Let our team of designers help you out with this Orange Prison Jumpsuit. This seemingly simple style is Made By Us with expert construction. The orange suit has a zipper from your waist to your neck and has elastic in the back for a great fit. And bold white lettering on the back and a prisoner number on the front gives you the touch of authenticity you'll need for your antics.
A HAUNTED LOOK?
Now, how you accessorize your Prison look is the real question. Handcuffs? Go old-timey with a ball and chain? In films, they're nearly always carrying laundry bags. Of course, if you just practice the tired and centered look of the guy who's really seen things, you'll probably be fine with just the jumpsuit. Up to you!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Waist||29" - 37"||74cm - 94cm|
|Small||Waist||31" - 39"||79cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
|Large||Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||42" - 50"||107cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
To find the correct size you can take your measurements and compare them to the size chart in order to find the size that would fit you best! Another helpful tool can be the costume sizing tips page:
- Orange is the New BlackBy The Donald | October 28, 2019Made out of durable material. Not constructed out of some super thin polyester that will fall apart 30 minutes into your Halloween party. Quality costume at a great price. If you have a long torso the XL will be riding up all night. Go for the next size up.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Orange is the New Black Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Orange is the New Black No (0)
- Completely off sizingBy At | October 31, 2022Height 6ft | Weight 200 | Size X-LargeMy husband is a XL and his jump suit didn’t fit at all. Sizing really needs to be reviewed cause I now have a costume we can’t use.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?