Men's Obi Wan Kenobi Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Men's Obi Wan Kenobi Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Robe has attached hood w/ button and loop closure at neck
- Tunic has hook and loop front closures
- Pants have elastic waist
- Boot covers have faux leather front w/ elastic bands for under shoes
- Undershirt is dickey style w/ hook & loop closure at back of neck and elastic band waist ties
- Gauntlets have thumb holes and elastic bands at top
- Belt is two pieces: a padded under piece w/ a soft molded plastic over piece; both have hook & loop back closure
- Officially licensed
You’ve waited all of your life to become a Jedi Master. Ever since you laid eyes upon A New Hope, you knew you were destined for greatness. Sure, the world may have thought that you were a little bit crazy for wanting to become a Jedi Knight, but search your feelings. You know that there’s nothing you’d rather be than a Jedi! You’ve use the flashlight from the tool cabinet to practice your lightsaber skills. You’ve practiced the Jedi Mind Trick on your friends and family to… varying degrees of effectiveness. You’ve even practiced some of Obi-Wan’s famous lines from the Star Wars films. We think that it’s time for you to finally make your dream come true. It’s time to don the robes of a true Jedi Master and not just any Master, but the one and only Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Yes, you will be assuming the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi, the heroic character from both the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy. With this high quality costume, it’s quite easy. It comes with everything you’ll need to transform into the iconic Tatooine hermit, including the white tunic, pants, boot covers, faux leather belt and, of course, the dark brown Jedi robes. Once you have it on, you can almost feel the presence of the Force surging through you! You may even feel the urge to train young Padawans with the last name of Skywalker to become the savior of the galaxy.
So, you’d better start working on that Ewan McGregor charm. You’d better be mastering that classic Alec Guinness swagger! You must delve into the mind of the Jedi.
|Small||Pants Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Looks very original, the only thing was that the pants were smaller than the size of the rest. I had to use other pants insteadWas this review helpful to you?
- Not great, not exactly what you see.By Anonymous | October 30, 2022Height 6’2” | Weight 200 | Size LargeThis costume was a huge let down. Very cheap material. The belt was rubber not what you see in the picture. I was very disappointed in the look. No no no buy.
It also comes very wrinkled and it says do not dry flat, don’t iron and don’t run in dryer.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not great, not exactly what you see. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not great, not exactly what you see. No (0)
- Not Worth The Tag PriceBy S Cruz | October 29, 20221) needs to be packed better. Took me almost and hour ironing. 2) it comes with a rubber belt. A RUBBER BELT!! With no loop to attach a lightsaber. For this kind of money they could’ve used leather and the image on packaging shows something else 3) Dixie style undershirt horrible, they should’ve just added a brown tunic to wear underneath. 4) HalloweenCostume.com has this marked as “not eligible for returns”!!! I do not recommend this product. I was fooled by the tag price, I thought I would get something better.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not Worth The Tag Price Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not Worth The Tag Price No (0)