Kids White Petticoat
- Kids White Petticoat
- 100% polyester knit mesh
- Elastic waistband
- Tiered layers of ruffled knit mesh
Dressing up for costume parties and for Halloween is great. You get to become a totally different person than who you are in real life. But one of other reasons why dressing up is great, is because you can include costumes and articles of clothing that is no longer fashionable to use. Baggy pants? No problem. Bell bottoms? Sure, why not. Corsets or flapper dresses or petticoats? Yeah, bring 'em on.
And this is great for you, because it means you're no longer confined to popular culture when you assemble a wardrobe. You can feel free to gather your costume from humanity's long and diverse clothing palette. The clothes of ancient cultures are available, the same as threads from fifteen years ago. That's why little items like this Kids White Petticoat are so great when it comes to assembling a costume... It can be used for all sorts of different ideas spanning different timelines and settings.
This is a 100% polyester white petticoat, the same sort of thing that you'd expect to see on a graceful ballerina, a tender and loving angel, or an icy queen from another world. You can pair this up with a modern day casual t-shirt and tights, or an otherworldly outfit that comes from your imagination. The ideas don't just stop for at Halloween, either. Use this petticoat for lots of fun Christmas program ideas, or as a winter festival costume builder. Whatever you use it for, enjoy the freedom of making a costume with any fashions you want!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy SteveMiller | February 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy SteveMiller | February 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not what I expectedBy DB | September 20, 2019I agree with the 1 star reviews. It is a tutu, not a petticoat. I gave it 2 stars because it does help fill out the skirt of my daughter's Alice in Wonderland costume, but it would be far preferable to have a petticoat that was no more than a couple of inches above the hem of her dress for the best effect.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy AlxAnaJydnAdlia | November 11, 2018Went great with Alice in wonderland costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Keep ScrollingBy Anonymous | October 16, 2018I was definitely fooled by the picture. This is not a petticoat. This is two pathetic pieces of tulle barely sewn together and only about 10” in length. Doesn’t even cover either of my daughters behinds. It does nothing for their costumes. Just like the other review stated... it costs more to return it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Picture is misleadingBy Anonymous | October 3, 2018This petticoat is minuscule. Based on the dimensions given I ordered a size small and couldn’t believe it when I opened the package. The child in the photo must be 3 or 4 and wearing a large! At only $14.99, by the time I would pay for return shipping and their ridiculous 18% restocking fee it doesn’t pay to return it! What a rip off!Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy muffie | August 4, 2017True to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- The bestBy Current Customer | November 3, 2015Can use under all dressesWas this review helpful to you?