Kid's Dolphin Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Mitts and Foot Covers
- Child Dolphin Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit over foam padding
- Light blue jumpsuit has a white belly & front zipper
- Appliqued felt mouth, eyes, and blow hole on top of hood
- Flipper sleeves have slits for the wrists to come out
- Attached flipper shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Foam fin on the back
- Also available in toddler & adult sizes
- A costume with a porpoise!
- Exclusive, made by us!
There are two things that every kid knows about dolphins. The first thing is that they can eat fish like they were going outta style. The second thing is that lovable dolphins are the most fun aquatic critter to dress up as, and they'll be so excited when they put on our exclusive Dolphin Costume, they might just do a flip!
Okay, we gotta admit, there are probably tons of other facts your little one knows about these majestic undersea mammals. Like that they are, in fact, mammals, and not fish. That's an easy one, but did you also know that the big bubbly part of their forehead is called their “melon” and that it's what dolphins use to talk to each other? They also swim really quickly and can hold their breath for a long time while they dive, and when they pop up to the surface for air, they breath through a blowhole on their back. A lot of this may sound familiar if your kid likes dolphins, because they are so much fun to talk about! (we've definitely been the little tyke rattling off dolphin trivia in the past)
There's no better way for a dolphin fan to show off their knowledge than while they are dressed up like one! In this one piece foam-lined bodysuit, your little aspiring marine biologist can punctuate every fact they share with a fun dolphin-style dance, and they can wave their arms around like flippers! We also make this costume in toddler and adult sizes, too, so everyone can get in on the fun and be a big dolphin family! (which, FYI, is called a “pod”)
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||12 1/4"||31cm|
|X-Small||Child Size||5 - 6||5 - 6|
|Small||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Small||Child Size||7 - 8||7 - 8|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||18 1/4"||46cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute but not practicalBy Anonymous | October 28, 2016Super cute costume if child does not have to walk. Child can only waddle in the costume taking short steps. Not practical for a 9-year old boy to go door to door to trick or treat in. Inside foam padding not best of quality as it literally shattered when son fell within first 2 minutes of wearing costume trying to walk.
Disappointed also with shipping. Upgraded to 2-day shipping and when ordered delivery stated it "would be delivered by a certain date"; my interpretation of BY is I will have it the day before this date. Business definition of BY is you will receive it on that date.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- wonderful costumeBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018I am an adult female who is 4'10" and the child's extra large fit me perfectly. I won the top prize at a costume party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Express shipping of our school dolphin mascot made our Olympic assembly perfectBy Anonymous | December 23, 2013I am a health and physical education teacher a have created a Health Bee program with costumes and music. I thought I had purchased every food-related costume I needed until I found your website. I'm ordering a few more like the milk costume, that I have never seen before. The dolphin costume arrived by express shipping and made our Olympic assembly a huge success. I wish I had found your company a long time ago.Was this review helpful to you?