Kids Dinosaur Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit with Attached Tail
- Kids Dinosaur Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Center-front zipper, elastic in hood edge
- Sculpted velour reptile-print fabric
- Elastic bands at wrists & ankles
- Stuffed claws sewn to wrist & ankle cuffs
- Row of stuffed spikes from top of hood to tip of stuffed tail
How to Pick a Favorite Dinosaur
Everyone has a favorite dinosaur, but there are so many different kinds that it can be hard to pick just one! Whether it's the mighty tyrannosaurus rex, the enormous brachiosaurus, or the horned Triceratops, there is a type of dinosaur for every occasion. Did you also know that dinosaurs were quite cute and cuddly? They are always pictured as big and loud, and usually pretty scary. The thing is, outside of books and movies, they were pretty adorable. Just think about it. Those big green eyes with golden green scales peeking out from a dirt nest, crying out for its mom. Okay, our scientists may still be working on proving that particular image. But kiddo knows that dinosaurs can't be all about teeth and claws, right?
As a one-piece suit, this costume zips up in the front for easy on and off and there are little dino-paws attached to the wrists and ankles.The hood, back, and tail all have shiny gold spikes that give it added detail that any child will love. Your child has lots of time to decide what their favorite dinosaur is, and this costume will give them a chance to spend a little time as one. It will also give them a plenty of chances to practice their scary roar!
Your kid can have a blast with prehistoric play in this Kids Dinosaur Costume, no matter what they decide their favorite is! They can pretend to be scary, stalking around in the trees, looking for other dinosaurs to chase. They can roar and growl as they sway back and forth with the big spikes on their back! As much as they might try to be scary and growl, we adults happen to find those soft, sparkly spikes pretty adorable. Let's all agree to not tell the darling dinosaur, though!
|6/12 Months||Child Sizes||6/12 Months||6/12 Months|
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Sizes||12/18 Months||12/18 Months|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
|18 Months/2T||Child Sizes||18 Months/2T||18 Months/2T|
|18 Months/2T||Jumpsuit Length||31"||79cm|
|X-Small (4)||Child Sizes||4||4|
|X-Small (4)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small (4)||Jumpsuit Length||32"||81cm|
|Small (5-6)||Child Sizes||5-6||5-6|
|Small (5-6)||Chest||32" - 33"||81cm - 84cm|
|Small (5-6)||Jumpsuit Length||42"||107cm|
|Medium (7-8)||Child Sizes||7-8||7-8|
|Medium (7-8)||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Medium (7-8)||Jumpsuit Length||44"||112cm|
|Large (9-10)||Child Sizes||9-10||9-10|
|Large (9-10)||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Large (9-10)||Jumpsuit Length||47"||119cm|
|X-Large (11-12)||Child Sizes||11-12||11-12|
|X-Large (11-12)||Chest||37" - 41"||94cm - 104cm|
|X-Large (11-12)||Jumpsuit Length||51"||130cm|
- Scared at first but completely SATISFIED!!By Coopers Momma | October 27, 2020Height 2’11” | Weight 29lbs | Size 18 Months/2TSo my son is 18months old, 2’11” (so about 35 inches) tall, weighs 30lbs, so he’s a big boy wearing 2T/3T clothing. I was torn for hours weather I should get him the 18/2T or the XS, scrolled through many many reviews about this costume on many different sites. Finally I bit the bullet and ordered the 18/2T and I couldn’t be anymore satisfied with how it fits my son, it actually is a little baggy (when I say “baggy” I mean room for him to bend and move around without having tightness) so he can continue to run around in this costume for many more months. He absolutely loves it. Also shipping was very fast ordered it on a Sunday and received it on Tuesday which is perfect timing since he has a Halloween costume party at school Friday! Thank you so much for making one happy momma & toddler! Look at the picture as reference! Sorry they’re blurry he was very excited about it and I couldn’t get him to be steal.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Stephanie | September 16, 2020Size Medium (7-8)OMG!! SOOOO CUTE!! And VERY well made!! I can’t wait to have my son wear this Halloween!! ??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- RawsomeBy Soledad | April 12, 2020We had a jolly time and received many compliments this past Halloween. The costumes are well made and made my sons happy . The dilophosaurus and stegosaurus costumes kept my sons warm and cozy in 30degree temps .Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh goodness! These dinosaur costumes look great! Thanks for leaving a picture and a detailed review. We hope your kiddo has been having plenty of dino-themed fun since Halloween!
- Great costume!By Anonymous | October 13, 2018The quality of the costume is excellent, and shipping was fast and I had no problems with my order. It actually came earlier than expected.
The only thing I would say is if you are in sure what size to order I would definitely go one size larger. I say this because my 4 1/2 yr old son wears a 4T in clothing. According to the size chart, to measure for a bodysuit is from where the neck meets the shoulder down to the ankle. I followed the measurements, but I wasn’t sure if the height of the costume included the hood or if it was just from the neck to the ankle. I ordered two sizes and ended up going with a small. I was worried this size would be too large because it is 10 inches longer than the extra small. However the costume fits my son great with room to move around and wear a jacket underneath if it’s chilly out.
I highly recommend this company and this product.Was this review helpful to you?
- even better than it looks!By Current Customer | October 21, 2016I have to begin with the fact that Halloween costumes offers the best service I've received and truly illustrates good customer service. Now with the costume, it is so well-made, comfortable, with fine details you won't find in most costumes. The sizes are precise, with a broom to wear something underneath and room to wear a couple years in a row. this is the second time I've bought this costume because my older daughter has worn out her first one wearing it almost every year for some type of event!Was this review helpful to you?
- Toddler T-Rex CostumeBy Current Customer | September 23, 2016I have purchased this costume for my 2 1/2 yr. old Grandson for Halloween this year. He is obsessed with everything dinosaurs. The fit is perfect. I was concerned because he is tall for his age, but very slender. I followed the measuring chart and this was very helpful. The costume is everything as stated on the site and my Daughter and I couldn't be more pleased. The fabric and construction are wonderful. We just tried it on today and he LOVES it! Thank-you!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and great quality costume!By Lindsay | November 10, 2018This costume is really nice looking and made very well. The material is thick and it does not look cheap like the costumes in most costume stores. It is also nice for a toddler that it has a hood instead of a separate head piece.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Anonymous | October 10, 2018This costume is so much cuter in person. It's nice and roomy to layer on the extra clothing. I love that it has a hood and we don't have to try to put a head piece on our 1 year old.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesomeBy Anonymous | October 17, 2017love this for my almost 3 year old. hes about 35 pounds and the xs fits perfect. very durable material. Seems warm. very pleasedWas this review helpful to you?
- So Cute, Buy It!By Anonymous | October 9, 2017I was skeptical about the sizing but my 2 year old fits into a size XS. I thought it would be extremely big on him but fits great because of the small elastic arm and leg holes, he does have room to grow into it too. The quality of the costume is very well made and I love the shiny spikes down the back.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Michael A. Pavone | October 4, 2016This costume is a perfect fit for my son. The fabric appears to be quite durable and we love the design.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costume!By Current Customer | September 26, 2016Fits great! Followed the sizing chart. Really good quality I was surprised. Simple costume but very well made. It's adorable!Was this review helpful to you?
- LovedBy Al22 | November 3, 2015Very cute. The spikes are a bit shinny but still a great costume for my little boy. Good quality. fast shipping.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Anonymous | October 8, 2015My son needed something not so scary for his preschool party day. I looked high and low for a (Friendly) T-Rex costume that would fit him as he is very tall for his age. I measured him and went by the measurements listed and it worked really well. I was able to order in a large (which I couldn't find anything but up to a small elsewhere). The best part is that it is warm and fuzzy so I won't have to worry about him getting cold if he ends up wearing this for Trick or Treat night too. Very happy with this purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume!By Christine | October 18, 2014This costume looks great! It is not your typical cheaply made costume that only lasts a couple days, which is great, because my kids wear costumes all the time for play. The material is very durable and looks like real scales. It will be nice and warm for trick or treating. My daughter just loves it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Used fit finder, but costume is too smallBy Anonymous | October 7, 2014This is a nice costume and my son really likes it. I am frustrated though because I used the fit finder and even rounded up a bit and it is too small. It is too short. So now I'm having to pay to send the other one back and hoping the new one I ordered arrives in time for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Fit - On Time!By Bridgitt | October 28, 2013I used the fit finder and was extremely worried, with this being a one-piece suit (as it would be impossible to alter.) But it FITS my son PERFECTLY based on the chart. Costume came in perfect condition - excellent quality! And the shipping was right on time. I couldn't be more pleased with my shopping experience. Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?
- dinosaur-dragonBy ramona | January 17, 2013My two year old twins wanted to be dinosaurs for halloween. They were also invited to a "fairy tale" birthday party that month where they were supposed to dress in costume. These really cute, well made costumes were show stoppers. They were adorable as dragons at the birthday party and completely happy with them as dinosaurs two weeks later on halloween. the size may be slightly smaller than usual--I got the 3-4 and it just fit my two year old twins who were wearing size 3T in all clothing. Recommend this highly.Was this review helpful to you?