Kelly Green Nylon Tights
- solid green opaque tights
- 100% nylon
Are you going for a costume that is on the brighter side this Halloween, perhaps a clown or some sort of fairy? Do you need the perfect finishing touch to your St. Paddy’s Day outfit? Well, your search is over! Take a look at these amazingly vibrant Kelly Green Nylon Tights. They will be the perfect addition to a number of costumes and outfits for the coming holidays!
Green is a great reminder of nature and everything that goes along with it, like freedom and growth. So you can imagine how easy it will be to put a smile on everyone’s faces when you enter the party scene glowing of green this year. These opaque tights are made up of 100% nylon and will make your legs 100% green. Be sure to take a look through the rest of our St. Paddy’s accessories so you can be the greenest one out on the dance floor. Just be sure to keep an eye out for any of those troublesome leprechaun hunters, wearing this much green might confuse them!
- Perfect Opaque TightsBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013These were great! Not sheer at all. Comfortable and durable! I ended up barefoot, and I still didn't have any runs!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect Opaque Tights Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Perfect Opaque Tights No (0)
- one of a kind green tightsBy britanica | January 16, 2013these tights were an awesome addition to my little girls costume. i was so glad that we found them along with her costume at the same place and not have to hunt them. plus they were the perfect color to match her lil monster outfit!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled one of a kind green tights Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled one of a kind green tights No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 8, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good tightsBy JUDY B. | December 8, 2013Just as promisedWas this review helpful to you?