Baby Scarecrow Costume
- 100% polyester jersey knit, brushed knit flannel, & felt fabrics
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Metal snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Decorative patches, sewn-on yarn "belt"
- Fringed fabric "hay" at wrist cuffs & neckline
- Cone-shaped felt hat has attached hood that covers neck
- Hood has elastic around back of neck, hook & loop fastener at front chin strap
Is fall your favorite time of year? If so, you're far from being alone. The farmers have been busy all summer: seeding the fields, weeding, harvesting rounds of veggies. Now it's getting colder and the fields are getting threshed. It's time to celebrate all the food that's been harvested to last us through the winter.
It's time to bring in that scarecrow who's been guarding the fields all summer. The scarecrow works hard, why not make him the guest of honor at your harvest celebration this year. Well, maybe you shouldn't have a hay-stuffed doll that's been hanging out in a field in all sorts of weather at your party but your baby is sweet enough to honor those hard working scarecrows. Fall is sure to be your little one's favorite season too when you dress your baby as this iconic autumn symbol. Perfect for a sweet Halloween party or the annual family apple orchard hay ride. Your Instagram feed will be a virtual cornucopia of adorable pics when you get the shot of baby scarecrow hanging out on a hay bale.
Let's be honest. It's not just the crunch of leaves, the pumpkin lattes, and sweater weather that makes autumn awesome. We also love fall because of the great photo ops. Costumes, blue skies, and colorful leaves? Yes, please! Your little scarecrow will look irresistibly cute in the conical green hat and patched shirt with soft hay sticking out of the sleeves and neck. Might as well harvest those adorable shots while the sun shines!
|0/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22"||56cm|
|0/6 Months||Child Size||0-6 months||0-6 months|
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|6/12 Months||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|18/24 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|18/24 Months||Child Size||18 - 24 months||18 - 24 months|
- 6 month - 12 monthBy Anonymous | October 30, 2017I ordered this for my 5 month old who is 18Ibs and 26 inches long. It was not a tight fitting costume for him. I would have gone the next size down if it was an option at the time of ordering. It still looked cute and we made it work. The headpiece was a little big but he kept it on. We got so many compliments on the costume. He was adorable. I would definitely order it again and recommend it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?