Infant Astronaut Costume
- 100% polyester
- Snap buttons go down the pant legs for easy on and off
- Nasa patches on chest and sleeves
- Elastic waist
- Plush collar
- Perfect for napping... on the moon!
Humans have sent alot of weird stuff into space. First, they sent a dog, and then they sent monkeys. There's a countless amount of space junk floating around up there. But what we want to know is when is NASA gonna send some babies into space? Obviously we'd send their mom, too, we're not monsters! We just think that there's a ton of interesting stuff to learn about babies living in space, like can they sleep through the night in zero gravity? Spittle will conveniently just float away! Freeze dried ice-cream flavored formula? Yes! Come to think of it, this sounds like an amazing reality show. If a TV producer is reading this, please get right on that! Shoot a pilot using this adorable Infant Astronaut Costume to get an idea of the visuals. "Space Babies" will totally be a number one show. You heard it hear first.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Out of this world cute!By Arlington mom | November 14, 2018This infant astronaut costume was so adorable, the quality was great, and looks just like the real thing. My baby boy got a ton of compliments on it and he was warm and comfortable in it. Very happy with this purchase. He wore a sleeveless white onesie underneath to complete the outfit and it looked great. The only challenging thing was the sizing. My son is on the longer side__he is 5 months old so I ordered a 6-12 month size. We just barely got it snapped and the legs were a little on the shorter size. If your child is on the longer / taller side I recommend sizing up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?