How to Train Your Dragon Classic Girls Light Fury Costume
- Hooded Dress
- Pair of Wings w/ Attached Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Hooded dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- All-over iridescent reptile-hide print
- Hood has soft-sculpted dragon face on top
- Tail attaches to back of dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Fingerless gloves slide on, wings attach to back of shoulders w/ hook & loop fastener
- Officially licensed
How to Raise a Dragon
Your little one constantly zooms through the house, with a blanket stretched behind them like wings, and shouting about how they must find the mythical Hidden World. Dragon stuffed animals and toys are constantly in a state of secret discussion inside your little one's bedroom. At bedtime, you're repeatedly asked to tell a story about the Vikings of Berk and their dragon companions. Since your little one has seen all the How to Train Your Dragon movies (countless times) it's hard to impress with an original tale anymore. Most nights you find yourself recounting Toothless's adventure with the Light Fury (the one story that doesn't get old apparently). It's clear your little one isn't going to grow out of their dragon obsession anytime soon and with this ever imaginative kiddo on your hands, it's time to bring a little more magic into their playtime.
This How to Train Your Dragon Light Fury Classic Costume will transform your little one into their favorite dragon! The officially licensed dress is a simple and fun way to let your little one continue to fly while they play. A soft-sculpted face tops the hood to really bring a Light Fury into your home. With easy to attach tail and wings, your kiddo can leave the blankets to bedtime when they go on the hunt for the Hidden World. Then take both pieces off when they decide their dragon dress is perfect for school. Your little Light Fury is sure to shine in this iridescent costume.
Memories to Last
Hiccup and the rest of Berk's Vikings may have said farewell to their dragon pets at the end of How to Train Your Dragon 3, but you know they never truly let them go. With this Light Fury Costume, your little one will have memories of dragons and adventure for years to come.
|3T/4T||Dress Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Size 4/6||Dress Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 7/8||Dress Length||28"||71cm|
|Size 10/12||Dress Length||32"||81cm|
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- so cuteBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019My daughter LOVES this costume. Was made well and she looks forward to wearing it around the house!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Val | November 2, 2019My daughter loved it the problem we had though was the wings are just a tulle like material and would get stuck in the velcro on the tail and rolled in since she wore it to 3 eventsWas this review helpful to you?