Grand Heritage Anakin Skywalker Costume
Item # RU56319Write A Review
- Hooded Robe
- Waist Sash
- Single Glove
- Grand Heritage Anakin Skywalker Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane faux leather
- Officially licensed
- Brown tunic has bell sleeves, hook & loop fasteners in front
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Faux leather stole drapes around shoulders
- Waist sash & collar both have hook & loop fasteners
- Robe has oversized hood & bell sleeves
- Faux leather glove has decorative straps & buckles
- Note: color of robe differs from image (robe is actually much lighter brown)
- Note: lightsaber included is an Obi-Wan lightsaber and not an Anakin lightsaber
Anakin has a made a few mistakes in his career as a Jedi Knight, like when he decided to jump towards Obi-Wan when he had a clear disadvantage on Mustafar, or when he tried force choking his wife, or when he helped Palpatine kill Mace Windu on Coruscant, or when he decided to slay an entire village of Sand People. Hey, not every decision has to be a winner, but at least his choice of clothing was. He successfully made himself look like the coolest Jedi around by choosing some darker colors over the rest of the council. They were kind of a dead giveaway that he was going to turn to the dark side though. It's a wonder Yoda didn't see it coming...
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review