Deluxe Child Indiana Jones Costume
- Brown Hat
- Jacket w/attached Shirt
- Polyester Pants
- 100% polyester
- Brown zip up jacket
- Attached tan shirt with printed on pockets and buttons
- Brown pants with an elastic waist
- Classic Indiana Jones hat
We’ve all got adventure running through our bones, even if we rarely have an opportunity to act on all the explorative impulses that we might have. And, in a world so filled with ancient history and innumerable exotic peoples, who is to say what astounding artifacts are still awaiting discovery? We know that they’re out there, especially since the field of archeology is just brimming with academics who clearly have a devious glint of eager discovery in their eyes.
Of course, we can blame some of that excitement on the most notorious of archeology professors, Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr… better known (and certainly preferred) as Indiana Jones. Wielding a bullwhip, his iconic fedora, and his adventurous safari-style clothing, the original tomb-raider leaves his tweed suit behind to become a purely natural hero who saves enslaved kids, ancient artifacts, the very world itself, and, of course, his hat from terrifying disasters… and still manages to get to his lectures on time!
It is time to inspire your tykes and send them on their own adventures. We’ve made it easy with the classical look in this Deluxe Child Indiana Jones costume. Made of comfortable polyester, the tan safari-style tan shirt has printed pockets and buttons and fits nicely under the brown zip-up jacket. Add in the matching brown adventure trousers and, of course, the iconic Indiana Jones hat and the call for adventure will be coming post-haste. Just be sure that any ancient relics your kiddo comes upon are brought quickly to the museum where they belong. We wouldn’t want another opening of the Arc to happen!
|Small||Child's Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Jacket Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Small||Waist||16" - 28"||41cm - 71cm|
|Small||Pant's Length (outseam)||28"||71cm|
|Medium||Child's Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Waist||18" - 34"||46cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pant's Length (outseam)||33"||84cm|
|Large||Child's Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Waist||20" - 38"||51cm - 97cm|
|Large||Pant's Length (outseam)||38"||97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Yard | March 8, 2019The costume is very simple and does not resemble the original at all, looks synthetic, the hat is made of folding fabric and the jacket is attached to the shirt and made of thin fabric. We will not use this costume .. Regarding the whip, he did not arrive in the shipment and although I sent an email and opened a complaint in the appropriate link on the site, I have not received a response so far. (About a week ago)Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi there! I'm so sorry for any disappointment with the costume you received, and for one of the items being missing! It does look like we responded to your email on March 5th, asking you to clarify what item was missing, but we never received a response back. At this time I have refunded you for the missing item, and I would always suggest trying to follow back up with us in customer service if you aren't able to find a response from us.
- Was Quite Disappointed in the quality of the costume.By Current Customer | October 6, 2016the costume was very poor quality, jagged sewing, uneven bottom. only good thing was I ordered a different hat than what came with the costume! not Happy with this one at all, but will keep it as that is what my grandson wanted to be this year, but for the price, it wasn't worth it.Was this review helpful to you?