Dark Knight Authentic Batman Costume
- Chest Piece
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Dark Knight Authentic Batman Costume
- 87% nylon, 13% spandex stretch knit shirt & pants; 100% polyester satin cape
- All armor pieces made of molded latex
- Officially licensed
- Long-sleeved pullover shirt
- Pants have elastic waistband, fully enclosed feet
- Chest armor is molded for muscle definition, fastens w/ ties at center back
- Chaps have cord ties at waist and around thighs
- Belt has Batman symbol at front, cord ties around back
- Boot covers have open bottoms
- Elbow length gloves have classic Batman spikes on sides
- Whole-head mask covers upper face; slit at back for access
- Satin cape fastens w/ button at neck; dowels slide into lower front edges for stiffness
Bruce Wayne used to fight crime wearing a black ski-mask and some mountain climbing gear he had lying around. All it took was a few mishaps around Gotham City for him to realize that he needed a better way to fight crime--not only something that could withstand the strains of combat with thugs, but something that would strike terror into the hearts of criminals all throughout the city. The Batsuit was born. We're just glad that this Dark Knight decided to do something other than a set of flashy spandex, like some other heroes do. Batman went with black full body armor, which we have to say, is much better looking than that whole underwear-on-the-outside look (we're looking at you Superman). This costume replicates the look seen in the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight movies, so you can fight crime in something other than a ski-mask that makes you look like one of the criminals you're trying to stop, and spandex, which makes you look like you're off to do some jazzercising at the gym.
|Medium||Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 48"||76cm - 122cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- An almost excellent costume... But....By Anonymous | October 3, 2020Height 5'6" | Weight 145 | Size MediumThe look of the suit is quite authentic, but if you are a smaller built guy as I am, without any natural muscular definition to the chest and shoulders, you will need to 'fill out' the pecs and shoulders in order to have enough proper form to the torso. I balled up pieces of T-shirts and duct taped them to the inside of the chest piece. For the price of it, I shouldn't need to do that. My belief is that the included black shirt should have padded foam sewn to it to give the chest and shoulders the right contour and look. The cape is outstanding, one of the best I've seen for a costume. The leg pieces are tricky to get right. They tie in place over the included pants and you might need to do it a couple times before you get it right. would be better if the rubber pieces were sewn to the pants as I thought they would be. The boot tops are dreadful, as always with most costumes. Better off getting some actual boots. The cowl also needs some filler in the top of the head and bat ears to look right. If you have a big head you will probably be ok, but if it's average like mine, you will have work to do. I used T shirt pieces and duct tape to fill out the cowl. It was also slightly misshapen because of shipping flat. The gauntlets are excellent, though a bit thick so it will be tough grasping and picking up things with them. I would say that due to the unfinished nature of the costume, it might warrant a price of $175-$225, not the outrageous $450-$550 asking price here and elsewhere. At that price I expect my costume to be truly complete and ready to wear without any extra effort from me. I would recommend this costume, but only if you are ok with working a bit to make it look right.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks so much for your detailed review of the Dark Knight Batman costume! We're thrilled to hear you love the Batman cape and we will take your critiques to improve things down the line.