Child's Skeleton Sublimated Face Mask
- Face Mask
- 100% polyester velour & broadcloth fabrics
- Velour outer surface, broadcloth inner surface
- Elastic cord ear loops
- Contoured for nose & chin
- Not intended for use as medical-grade PPE
If skeletons were alive, they would probably be great at practical jokes. Think about it. Little Brother Skeleton could swap bones with Big Brother Skeleton while he sleeps. They could volunteer to be Halloween dummies and then scare the daylights out of trick-or-treaters. Plus, we bet that they would never be bothered about having good manners. Mama Skeleton can’t exactly tell Little Brother Skeleton not to talk with his mouth full because everyone can already see into his mouth anyway.
We might not be able to help you prank your family, but this Child’s Skeleton Sublimated Mask will keep you looking absolutely awesome while you cook up some skull-tacular mischief. It’s contoured to your nose and chin for a snug and comfortable fit, and elastic cord ear loops secure the face-covering in place. If you think about it, you’ll be wearing a skull over your skull. How wild is that?
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Nice Soft Mask but...By Natasha | October 21, 2020Nice soft mask with a great skull print. But the placement of the tags (which there are at least 3) needs to be re-designed. The tags are on the inside middle where your mouth will be. I think kids would bite and/or bite to the point of detaching and cause a choking hazard (especially for younger kids). I'm going to remove the tags with the hope that it won't make it uncomfortable for them after removal.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?