Minecraft Kid's Classic Skeleton Costume
- Chest Piece
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- All-over printed graphics
- Stiffened chest piece fits over head, attaches to back of jumpsuit at shoulders w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
Creep Around the Corner
What's that in the mines? The player has dug down and hit railway tracks. Ahead, in the darkness, there is movement where there aren't any torches yet. There's a flash of pixelated gray, a purple glow, and then nothing again. An arrow arcs out of the abyss and hits the player! What are they to do? It's a skeleton, and it has an Enchanted Bow! Let your child "play" their favorite video game as a bad guy this Halloween. In this Kids Minecraft Classic Skeleton Costume, they can dart from shadow to shadow, lurking in wait for unsuspecting players.
No individual bones here! This skeleton is printed onto a jumpsuit for easy wear and great graphics. The perfectly replicated pixel pattern is accented by the suit's classic boxy shape, which comes as a separate piece. Simply slide the box piece over the head and attach on the back's velcro type fasteners. The mask is plastic and uses elastic behind the head to keep the square skull front in place. All that's left is to find some black or gray shoes to complete the look! As a bonus, find or make the skeleton's signature weapon, a bow.
Keep to the Shadows
Don't forget—Minecraft skeletons burn in the sun! You don't want to turn into bone meal and fertilize some player's crops. So keep to the shadows, or wait to head out for trick or treating until the sun sets. After all, skeletons spawn at night. That's when players who choose to stay awake must suffer the consequences! If your child would rather be a creeper, check out our website! We have the perfect creeper costume for you. Either way, it's sure to be a spooky (and very pixelated) Halloween with this Minecraft costume. Look out, players!
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||18"||46cm|
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||41"||104cm|
|Size 10/12||Sleeve Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||52"||132cm|
|Size 14/16||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Size 14/16||Jumpsuit Length||55"||140cm|
- Good costumeBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Size 7/8My 7 year old was very happy with this Minecraft skeleton costume. It fit well and even held up to being worn to school one day (although without the mask and chest accessory).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022Size Size 10/12My 12 yr old was a hit with this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022The body part of the costume was fine. Fit well and came on time.
The mask was horrible and could not be used. First the eyes are way to far apart to see out of, especially for a child’s face. Second, the clear plastic over the eye part makes your vision blurry, It’s not just see through it’s like looking through glasses you don’t need. So way to much money for just a body suit with a useless face maskBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap & Easy to DamageBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Size Size 14/16Cheap material and easy to rip. The breastplate or outer piece gets scuffed easily even before wear.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume. Mask eyes need to be biggerBy Elizabeth | October 26, 2022Love the costume. My son is 5 and weighs 53lbs. The medium was a great fit. I wish the Velcro had tabs to go over the costume (little flaps) because it gets snagged while putting on. Also the mask eyes need adjusted to fit all eye types.
Overall great costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Your Minecraft fan will love this one!By Ray | October 9, 2022Size Size 4/6This costume is great, the quality is even greater! I can say with confidence that this costume will hold up for the Halloween event that we’re attending, as my son is definitely rough on clothes/costumes! I will say that for my little Minecraft fan the places for the eyes on the mask are almost a little too far apart. However, this may not be the case for everyone and may just be because of how small my Minecraft fan is! He’s 4, wears a size 4, so we went with the Small 4-6 option, I’m not sure if the mask gets bigger as you go up sizes. Hope this helps!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Minecraft SkeletonBy Anonymous | September 24, 2022Height 4’2.5” | Weight 90lbs | Size Size 14/16True to size and accessories were cheaper @ Halloweencostumes.com. With quick deliveryBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 27, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fast service!By Donna | October 31, 2021I couldn't find this costume anywhere! When I found it on this site the price was comparable to other places and the best part?? It came quick!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?