Child Dolphin Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
There are two things that every kid knows about dolphins. The first thing is that they can eat fish like they were going outta style. The second thing is that lovable dolphins are the most fun aquatic critter to dress up as, and they'll be so excited when they put on our exclusive Dolphin Costume, they might just do a flip!
Okay, we gotta admit, there are probably tons of other facts your little one knows about these majestic undersea mammals. Like that they are, in fact, mammals, and not fish. That's an easy one, but did you also know that the big bubbly part of their forehead is called their “melon” and that it's what dolphins use to talk to each other? They also swim really quickly and can hold their breath for a long time while they dive, and when they pop up to the surface for air, they breath through a blowhole on their back. A lot of this may sound familiar if your kid likes dolphins, because they are so much fun to talk about! (we've definitely been the little tyke rattling off dolphin trivia in the past)
There's no better way for a dolphin fan to show off their knowledge than while they are dressed up like one! In this one piece foam-lined bodysuit, your little aspiring marine biologist can punctuate every fact they share with a fun dolphin-style dance, and they can wave their arms around like flippers! We also make this costume in toddler and adult sizes, too, so everyone can get in on the fun and be a big dolphin family! (which, FYI, is called a “pod”)
- Child Dolphin Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit over foam padding
- Light blue jumpsuit has a white belly & front zipper
- Appliqued felt mouth, eyes, and blow hole on top of hood
- Flipper sleeves have slits for the wrists to come out
- Attached flipper shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Foam fin on the back
- Also available in toddler & adult sizes
- A costume with a porpoise!
- Jumpsuit with Attached Mitts and Foot Covers
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Shoulder to Foot Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Shoulder to Foot Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Shoulder to Foot Length||52"||132cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
|X-Large||Shoulder to Foot Length||58"||147cm|
Disappointed also with shipping. Upgraded to 2-day shipping and when ordered delivery stated it "would be delivered by a certain date"; my interpretation of BY is I will have it the day before this date. Business definition of BY is you will receive it on that date.