Boys Austin Powers Deluxe Costume
- Dickey w/ cravat and lace trim
- Plastic glasses
- 100% polyester interlaock knit and brushed knit flannel
- Flannel jacket is royal blue & styled like 70s leisure suit
- Jacket has lace cuffs at wrists, wide notched collar & lapels
- Jacket has 4 functional buttons at center front
- Cravat is white interlock & edged w/ lace, ties behind neck
- Flannel pants are royal blue w/ elastic waist
- Square plastic glasses have no lenses
- Also available in adult size
Okay, so we know that Austin Powers isn't necessarily a movie for kids. It has a ton of crass humor, and all kinds of nostalgic, hyperbolic hippie era shenanigans. But, for parents, is there anything funnier than seeing your little dude dressed up as the International Man of Mystery? It's one of the small pleasures in life, we assure you. And he'll feel super groovy, because who doesn't want to wear stylish glasses and a puffy cravat? No kid alive can resist the look. So, while we don't recommend anyone under 13 seeing the movie quite yet, we DO recommend you take lots of pictures to remember the day he became Britain's premier spy. Yeah, baby!
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Pant Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Waist||19" - 22"||48cm - 56cm|
|Medium||Child Size||7 - 8||7 - 8|
|Medium||Waist||19" - 24"||48cm - 61cm|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large||Jacket Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Waist||19" - 24"||48cm - 61cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
Product Reviews Write A Review1 Review