Amelia Earhart/Aviator Girls Costume
- 100% polyester faux suede & faux shearling fabrics
- Jacket has center front separating zipper, faux shearling collar & cuffs, printed airplane on left breast
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Hat fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Scarf measures 33" long x 3" wide
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic security band, smoky lenses
Ever been on a plane? Back before the days of in-flight movies and fasten seatbelt signs, courageous men and women like Amelia Earhart dedicated their lives to realizing the possibilities of powered flight. If they hadn't taken to the skies, the idea of using airplanes for widespread transportation might never have gotten off the ground. So it makes perfect sense that you'd want to pay tribute by wearing one of these great-looking flyer's outfits!
This Child Amelia Earhart Costume looks like it came straight out of the history books. The top is modeled on a leather bomber jacket from the 1930s, and the goggles and headpiece are reminiscent of gear worn by pioneering aviators like Ms. Earhart herself. Light brown breeches and a scarf round out the attire. We only regret that we can't include a bright red Lockheed Vega like the one she used for several of her most impressive flights, including her solo crossing of the Atlantic Ocean!
As you probably know, Amelia Earhart's attempt at becoming the first woman to fly around the world ended with her tragic disappearance. But even though her life's work was cut short, she left behind an amazing legacy of courage and innovation that should continue to inspire generations to come. It just takes people like you to remind everyone what the true spirit of exploration looks like. So suit up, give those propellers a spin, and get ready to break some records!
|Small||Pants Waist||21" - 28"||53cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||23" - 30"||58cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||25" - 32"||64cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||27" - 35"||69cm - 89cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | February 11, 2019Way too small - not a size 12-14Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Sabrina | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Amelia!By Anonymous | September 20, 2018Great costume! Bought this in Medium for my 7-year old daughter and it fits wonderfully. I love how it looks and that it came with everything but the boots. She looks great!Was this review helpful to you?