Blue Ombre Wig
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Mesh cap has elastic size adjustment band in edge
- Styled as asymmetric bob w/ center part & no bangs
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Don't worry about it. Honestly, as far as colors go, blue is the one to be. Sure it's often associated with sadness, but it's also associated with a whole lot of awesome stuff too, like ice and water. Blueberries and the sky. Also blue is totally a soothing color, which is pretty neat (we don't see red managing to calm anyone down). So yeah, if you're feeling blue, we say you should totally enjoy it.
As a matter of fact, we hope you enjoy it so much that you want to wear blue. Blue everything. Blue shoes, blue pants... even blue hair. We know that last one can be a bit tricky (as blue is a difficult color to dye one's hair and keep it potent), but don't worry because we've got you covered. Check out our Blue Ombre wig. This synthetic wig is styled in an asymmetric bob with a center part. It's attached to a mesh cap that has an adjustable elastic band for a close fit. Also, this particular wig is ombre in color, which means it fades in color from the scalp to the ends. This particular wig fades from a dark blue to a lighter blue. Quite simply, it's absolutely blue-tiful.
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Well thats a bummer…By Anonymous | October 13, 2022What came in the mail felt an approximation of the picture. It’s like when you order from Wish and are inevitably disappointed. The blue coloring is quite nice, but it only starts halfway down. The entire top half is black. Its not ombre…. It’s just bad. The fibers themselves are a decent volume/thickness, but there’s a big group of hair that goes straight down in front of your face. I’ve tried forcing it into a different position so I don’t walk around with a long Random grouping of hair running straight down my face, but it’s to no avail.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?