Adult Wednesday Addams Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Black dress with white cuffs and collar
- Matching belt with white foam buckle that ties around the waist
Wednesday Addams was goth before goth was even a thing, a straight-faced, sullen kid with a dark sense of humor and a knack for making the unfashionable look like the height of fashion. For a character who’s been around for nearly 80 years, she’s managed to keep her iconic personal flair more or less unchanged. While her mostly black wardrobe and neatly braided pigtails were retro even back in the 1930s, no one of any era would dare call Wednesday’s look outdated. No one who valued life and limb, at least.
It’s a timeless style, whether your favorite Wednesday look comes from Christina Ricci in the movies, Lisa Loring in the TV show, the various Saturday morning cartoons, or the original Charles Addams comics. (That’s right, the Addams Family were stars of the printed page before they ever hit the screen.) She may have taken many forms over the years, but there will only ever be one Wednesday, and we’re betting her neighbors are plenty glad about that.
Show your appreciation for the original creepy girl next door with this officially licensed retro goth Wednesday Addams costume. The jet-black (what else?) polyester dress features white cuffs and collar, with a matching black belt with white foam buckle. Whether you’re heading out to a costume party, hitting the streets for trick-or-treating, or just sitting around your gloomy mansion quietly contemplating all that is dark in the universe, it’s a perfect tribute to a creepy, kooky, eternally stylish fashion sense that’s stood the test of time and then some.
- Five StarsBy Jennifer Tolliver | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- True to sizeBy Current Customer | May 1, 2018The costume is made from typical costume material but held up in the washing machine. I dried it on a hanger.
I glued cardboard buttons on the front as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- MisleadingBy LNajarro | August 31, 2016The medium fits more like a large (I'm 5-5, 140 lbs and it fit like an oversized paper sack), is very cheaply made and the foam collar gives more of a pilgrim look than Wednesday Addams. Returned and decided to go with something else.Was this review helpful to you?
- "All of their old nose have grow back"By Kristopher McKenzie | October 15, 2015This costume is awesome and fit like a charm, I was worried about my 60cm arms and the costumes arms were long enough, and the quality was great for a $34 costume well worth every cent
Overall 10/10Was this review helpful to you?