How to Train Your Dragon Toothless Adult Kigurumi Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- How to Train Your Dragon Toothless Adult Kigurumi
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Buttons at center front
- Side seam pockets
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Stuffed & appliqued face on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Officially licensed
Waking up is the worst. You hear the sound of the alarm clock going off and you know it's time to get up, get dressed, and get out the door. Being torn from the pleasant luxuries of warm blankets and soft pillows is a complaint worth griping over, but luckily this newest trend from Japan eases the pain a little bit. Introducing the kigurumi! Kigurumis are the coziest pajamas that are perfectly suitable to wear when going about daily business. Plus, they are designed to look like your favorite movie and television characters.
So the next time you have to make a trip to the post office, you can soar there instead. Designed to look exactly like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, this adult kigurumi features a pair of attached wings so all your errands will now be carried out by flying! The plush fleece fabric gives you the comfort of lying in your bed, while the character hood and tail turns you into the Alpha of all dragons.
The transition from comfy bed to the real world will be more manageable if you introduce a kigurumi into your life. This specific one makes you look like Hiccup's rare dragon bestie, Toothless. Be prepared to feel ferocious enough to take on the day, while staying snugly as can be.
|Standard||Chest||up to 50"||up to 127cm|
|X-Large||Chest||Up to 52"||Up to 132cm|
- Amazing ??By Lala | September 13, 2022It is so soft fits amazing kept me warm and we live in a COLD climate but it’s not too hot for chillin in the house! Me, my Mom, and my 11 yr old son all used this costume for different events and it fit all of us! We are all different sizes but it worked! I also bought the Psy Duck one for my sister, she is a huge Pokémon fan and she uses it as a costume and for lounging around the house! Super well made and I definitely recommend! I bought XL for both! Just to be safe. For me I’d rather too much room than too little but this was perfect! My sister and I are both 2X in shirts, my Mom is more of a small. I’m 5’3 and my sister is 5’6 and it didn’t matter. The XL for fine! I’ve had mine for a year now and used it multiple times! Still looks great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than describedBy tiamat | December 26, 2022Size X-LargeMy wife got me the Toothless version and I love it, Super comfy and warmer than expected. Liked it so much I am getting her the light fury one.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Aga | April 18, 2021Great costume, very good quality, easy and fast shipping.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 8, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Nes | November 14, 2018I got this as a surprise for my daughter when she told me she wanted to be a dragon for Halloween. Everyone she met loved it. Also we live in a cold climate so it helped keep her warm for trick or treating. Will also keep it for lounging around the house so it will serve double duty. I highly recommend. Very well made.Was this review helpful to you?