How to Train Your Dragon Toothless Adult Kigurumi Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- How to Train Your Dragon Toothless Adult Kigurumi
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Buttons at center front
- Side seam pockets
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Stuffed & appliqued face on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Officially licensed
Waking up is the worst. You hear the sound of the alarm clock going off and you know it's time to get up, get dressed, and get out the door. Being torn from the pleasant luxuries of warm blankets and soft pillows is a complaint worth griping over, but luckily this newest trend from Japan eases the pain a little bit. Introducing the kigurumi! Kigurumis are the coziest pajamas that are perfectly suitable to wear when going about daily business. Plus, they are designed to look like your favorite movie and television characters.
So the next time you have to make a trip to the post office, you can soar there instead. Designed to look exactly like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, this adult kigurumi features a pair of attached wings so all your errands will now be carried out by flying! The plush fleece fabric gives you the comfort of lying in your bed, while the character hood and tail turns you into the Alpha of all dragons.
The transition from comfy bed to the real world will be more manageable if you introduce a kigurumi into your life. This specific one makes you look like Hiccup's rare dragon bestie, Toothless. Be prepared to feel ferocious enough to take on the day, while staying snugly as can be.
|Standard||Chest||up to 50"||up to 127cm|
|X-Large||Chest||Up to 52"||Up to 132cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Aga | April 18, 2021Great costume, very good quality, easy and fast shipping.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 8, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Nes | November 14, 2018I got this as a surprise for my daughter when she told me she wanted to be a dragon for Halloween. Everyone she met loved it. Also we live in a cold climate so it helped keep her warm for trick or treating. Will also keep it for lounging around the house so it will serve double duty. I highly recommend. Very well made.Was this review helpful to you?