Orange Tuxedo Costume for Women
- Tank Top
- Collar w/ Attached Bow Tie
- 99% polyester 1% spandex
- Pullover tank top has spaghetti shoulder straps
- Top has 3 columns of ruffles on front
- Cropped jacket has notched collar
- Pants have elastic waistband, satin side stripes
- Collar has hook & loop fastener at back, satin bow tie at front
- Satin cummerbund has ribbon waist ties
- Hat & cane each sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
DAUGHTER OF THE SUN
There are many ancient legends that talk about how the sun was born. The Greeks thought that Helios flew around the world with his chariot, toting the sun from one side of the world to the next. Chinese myth said that there were ten suns that all took turns warming the world... until they got uppity and all showed up at once and needed to be shot out of the sky by a divine archer! The Japanese Amaterasu was a bright and beautiful wolf goddess whose loveliness made the world shine... until she was teased and would hide in caverns, making the world dark so evil spirits could come out!
But, all the legends spoke of the radiance and awe of the sun. Now, a new legend has come to be. The Daughter of the Sun has been sent to visit us. She will glow like fire and draw all our eyes towards her. Her garb will shine like nothing we've ever seen. And, finally, in the dread of night, this one illuminating soul will bring light to the darkness, bringing joy to the terror!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Make sure that all eyes are on you with this bright look personally designed by our own in-house designers and inspired by some of the most unique stories out there. This exclusive Orange Tuxedo has it all! Start with a tank top with three orange ruffles on comfortable jersey fabric. The pants are of the same material with an orange satin stripe along the side seams. The jacket stays open and is cropped to a shorter fit. Accent the look with shiny satin in the form of a bow tie and cummerbund. Just purchase a matching top hat and you're ready to be a unique character in any tale.
A SHINING STAR
Whether you want to be the avatar of the sun or just make sure that your look can't possibly be avoided, you can't go wrong with beaming orange or a solid tux. Doubly true when you've got both at once!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Tank Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||23" - 32"||58cm - 81cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||25" - 34"||64cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Tank Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||31" - 38"||79cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Tank Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Top great, pants crapBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022Height 5’7” | Weight 145The underneath tank top was short and comes up above a persons belly button. The jacket just needed to iron the lapel area. The collar and bowtie are great. The pants were a disappointment. They were very cheap thin material. The elastic waist was tight. They were not flattering on either body type my friend and I had. I am 5’7”and 145 and I got a size large.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Top great, pants crap Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Top great, pants crap No (0)
- It’s okBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022Height 5’5 | Weight 165 | Size LargeI’m a size 10 and ordered the large. The top was short. The quality is not the best considering the price. I purchased a blazer to wear with this. Don’t recommend.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Current Customer | November 16, 2020Size X-LargeTank top was a crop top; if I pulled it down my chest popped out, if I pulled it up my stomach showed, pants were see through, jacket was small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?