Star Wars The Last Jedi Deluxe Luke Skywalker Adult Costume
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Robe has hook & loop fastener at back of stand-up collar
- Pants have elastic waistband, gathers at cuffs
- Cape attaches to shoulders of robe w/ hook & loop fastener strips
- Printed foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Officially licensed
He may have started out as a whiny little farm boy on Tatooine, but Luke Skywalker certainly has come a long way in the Star Wars movies. He successfully delivered R2-D2 to the Rebel Alliance. He blew the Death Star to smithereens with a single proton torpedo shot from his X-Wing. He studied under Yoda, the most accomplished Jedi Master in the entire galaxy. He crossed lightsabers with Darth Vader… and won. And, as it turns out, he looks really awesome with a big beard and an awesome white cloak!
Yes, Luke Skywalker has changed his look in the latest Star Wars film, The Last Jedi, and he’s looking better than ever if you ask us. He’s looking a little more like Obi-Wan every day and although he might be older, he’s still got it. If you’re the kind of person who is getting past those “young” Jedi Padawan days and you’re looking to get a look that reflects your years of experience, then maybe you should be looking at this Luke Skywalker costume from The Last Jedi.
The adult deluxe costume comes from the movie and fully recreates Luke’s look. It comes with a white robe, a hooded cape and a pair of pants, which offer you truly stoic look. Of course, if you truly want to master the ways of the Force and provide Rey with some much needed training, you may have to spend many years in exile on the planet Ahch-To hanging out with the Porgs.
|Standard||Pants Waist||24" - 46"||61cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 60"||71cm - 152cm|
- Gets the Job DoneBy Hailey | November 10, 2022Height 5'10" | Weight 160lbs | Size StandardThis costume gets the job done, not much more than that. It is cheaply made (flimsy polyester fabric) and likely won't last over time. The one-size-fits-all was a bit awkward since one size rarely does fit all. I ordered this for my boyfriend who is 5'10" and 160lbs and it mostly fit him well. If he was a larger man, it would have definitely not fit. Likewise, if he were smaller, then it would have drowned him. However, it looked cute for a quick costume and shipped quickly.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Gets the Job Done Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Gets the Job Done No (0)
- Four StarsBy Mike | November 2, 2022Height 6' | Weight 230Costume came faster than expected, Ordered on a Thursday and it was there by Monday, a day earlier than expected arrival. The fit was overall pretty good. Pants fit nicely as well as the cloak and shirt. The only thing was the belt could've been a little bigger. It fit but it was on the last inch of the velcro holding it together.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?