- Homer Simpson mask
Mr. Burns is a slave driver, Bart's on the fast track to prison as soon as he hits 18, Lisa won't stop practicing the saxaphone and Marge's sisters just can't wait to give you an earfull. At least you still got those last 2 hairs on the top of your head and a jelly-filled donut to look forward to at work. Mmmmm. Donut.
- Made of vinyl
- Molded to Homer's likeness
- Painted eyes, hair, and 5 o'clock shadow
- Holes at mouth, nose and eyes
- Foam cushion in the crown
- Always welcome at Moe's tavern
Oversized Homer Simpson MaskProduct # DI205006
Be the first to write a review! Write Review
Please enter a maximum of 4 users.