Ninja Turtles Costumes
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Deluxe Michelangelo Costume$38.99
- Deluxe Child Leonardo Costume$38.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Deluxe Leonardo Costume$38.99
- TMNT Adult Shredder Costume$44.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Deluxe Donatello Costume$38.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Michelangelo Costume$28.99
- Womens Ninja Turtle T-Shirt$22.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Raphael$28.99
- Toddler TMNT Leonardo Costume$19.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Leonardo Costume$28.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Deluxe Raphael Costume$38.99
- Deluxe Adult Raphael$68.99
- Deluxe Child Raphael Costume$38.99
- Adult Classic TMNT Michelangelo Costume$44.99
- Toddler TMNT Donatello Costume$19.99
- Deluxe Adult Leonardo$68.99
- Deluxe Child Michelangelo Costume$38.99
- Deluxe Adult Michelangelo$68.99
- Deluxe Adult Donatello$68.99
- Toddler TMNT Michelangelo Costume$19.99
- Classic Adult TMNT Donatello Costume$44.99
- Ninja Turtle Movie Child Donatello Costume$28.99
- Adult Deluxe Ninja Costume$34.99
- Toddler TMNT Raphael Costume$19.99
- TMNT Movie Child Donatello Tutu Dress Costume$34.99
- Child TMNT Leonardo Costume$28.99
- TMNT Movie Child Michelangelo Tutu Dress Costume$34.99
- Child TMNT Donatello Costume$28.99
- TMNT Adult Casey Jones Costume$54.99
- Classic Adult TMNT Raphael Costume$44.99
- Mens Ninja Turtle T-Shirt$24.99
- TMNT Full Zip Hoodie with Mask$54.99
- Adult Classic TMNT Leonardo Costume$44.99
- TMNT Donatello Purple Tank Dress$24.99
- TMNT Michelangelo Orange Tank Dress$24.99
- TMNT Movie Child Leonardo Tutu Dress Costume$34.99
- Sale!Adult TMNT Raphael Dress$48.99$38.99YOU SAVE20%
- TMNT Leonardo Adult Costume Top$19.99
- *Sale!TMNT Michelangelo Adult Costume Top$14.99-$19.99*YOU SAVE25%
- TMNT Women's April O'Neil Costume$54.99
- Sale!Adult TMNT Donatello Dress$48.99$38.99YOU SAVE20%
- *Sale!Deluxe Child Shredder Costume$28.99-$38.99*YOU SAVE26%
- TMNT Raphael Red Tank Dress$24.99
- *Sale!TMNT Donatello Adult Costume Top$14.99-$19.99*YOU SAVE25%
- *Sale!TMNT Raphael Adult Costume Top$14.99-$19.99*YOU SAVE25%
- TMNT Leonardo Blue Tank Dress$24.99
- *Sale!Child TMNT Raphael Costume$24.99-$28.99*YOU SAVE14%
- VideoSale!Ninja Turtles Michelangelo Costume T-Shirt$21.99$14.99YOU SAVE32%
- Adult TMNT Raphael Skin Suit$58.99
- Adult TMNT Michelangelo Skin Suit$58.99
- Sale!TMNT Adult Geisha Leonardo Costume$48.99$38.99YOU SAVE20%
- Sale!Adult TMNT Leonardo Dress$48.99$38.99YOU SAVE20%
- Sale!Adult TMNT Michelangelo Dress$48.99$38.99YOU SAVE20%
- TMNT Women's Raphael Costume Top$19.99
- TMNT Movie Child Raphael Tutu Dress Costume$34.99
- Plus Size Sexy TMNT Raphael Costume$54.99
- *Sale!TMNT Leonardo Adult Hoodie$28.99-$38.99*YOU SAVE26%
- *Sale!TMNT Womens Leonardo Costume Top$14.99-$19.99*YOU SAVE25%
- *Sale!TMNT Raphael Child Hoodie$24.99-$28.99*YOU SAVE14%
- *Sale!TMNT Adult Geisha Raphael Costume$38.99-$48.99*YOU SAVE20%
When it comes to battling petty criminals, evil overlords, mutated animals and alien invaders there's only one team you need to call: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They live in the sewers of New York City along with their rat sensei Master Splinter. They are trained in the art of ninjutsu and have earned their reputations for “being heroes in a half shell” by doing their best to defend innocent victims from the bad guys.
Leonardo wears a blue mask and wields two long katanas. Michelangelo is the jokester of the group who wears an orange mask and fights with nunchakus. Donatello wears a purple mask and his weapon of choice is a bo staff. Finally there's Raphael, the bad boy of the group who wears a red mask and carries a pair of sai. When choosing a TMNT costume, you choose which turtle's personality appeals most to you and then add on the signature color and weapon to complete your look. Then decide is you'd like to have a head to toe turtle makeover with an officially licensed costume, or an everyday look that can be had with a ninja turtle t-shirt. Either way, you'll be able to enjoy some Turtle Power!
Learn how to handle any enemies you encounter with a quick 'ninja skills 101' session taught by Donatello. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are taught patience, precision and to use force as a last resort by Master Splinter. With this tutorial you learn how to stay calm, give your enemy a chance to retreat, be prepared and even how to properly celebrate your ultimate victory over evil. It's all in a day's work when you're a ninja turtle!
The first lesson Donatello will teach you is to show strength while negotiating a truce in an effort to avoid the use of force. Rather than show excessive aggression, it is best to let your foes know that you are not afraid but also that you are not looking for a fight.
If the enemy continues to advance, your next step is to ready your weapon and assume an attack stance. Again, do not engage them as there still may be time to resolve things peacefully. However it is important to show that you are prepared to defend yourself.
If all attempts to avoid a fight have failed, now is the time to attack. Defend yourself with honor and protect the innocent people around you from harm.
After the battle, recover and celebrate with the preferred nourishment for ninja turtles... pizza! A good day's work deserves a good slice of hot cheese and pepperoni.
If you are going to fight like a ninja turtle, you need to get your hands on the right equipment. Here a quick run down of each turtle's signature weapon and how they are used in fighting Foot Soldiers and the like. Don't get confused and grab the wrong weapon, it's important to recognize that each turtle has unique skills and therefore needs the right weapon to best match their abilities.
Raphael uses a pair of sai. Described as the resident bad boy of the TMNT, these weapons work well with his aggressive nature. There are several different blocks, strikes and captures that can be performed with these against attackers from all directions.
Michelangelo is the party guy who wields a pair of nunchuks, a traditional martial arts weapon that requires quick reflexes. Each weapon consists of two long sticks connected by a chain.
Donatello is the leader of the ninja turtles and fights the good fight with a couple of katana swords. He is a good leader whose strong direction often has him at odds with Raphael.
Donatello is the smartest of the turtle gang and uses a bo staff in battle. He is more likely to use his brains than his brawn when able but in a pinch you can count on him to fight bravely.
If your kids are fans of the latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, then we're willing to bet that these are the costumes they are looking for! In the 2014 movie we were all reintroduced to this awesome fighting turtle team and got to see their appearances reimagined as well. If your kids are after the most up to date turtle uniforms available then these officially licensed costumes from the movie are exactly what they need.
This is Raphael and usually when he's not mouthing off to Master Splinter he's out looking for trouble. He's got a bit of a temper but ultimately he'd do anything to protect his brothers.
Leonardo is decked out to fight and protect as leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Will he be able to keep April O'Neil safe?
If Donatello can, he'll solve the New York City's Foot Clan problem using technology and his genius inventions. And if that doesn't work, he'll fight along with the rest of the turtles to eliminate the threat.
Michelangelo is down with beating up the Foot Clan but still wants to flirt with April and eat plenty of pizza. Seriously if hearing Mikey sing "Happy Together" doesn't woo April, nothing will.
Looking for the extras that will make you feel more like a real ninja turtle? Check out these sweet extras and you're sure to be inspired. If you are looking to go the extra mile in becoming a turtle, you need to go beyond the costume. You need to embellish your turtle exterior with these awesome extras.
If you're thinking that your regular, human shaped face isn't going to convince anyone that you're actually a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, then try on this mask instead. It's shaped exactly right for an authentic appearance.
Is your back lacking some shell? This turtle shell backpack can solve that problem and as a bonus comes with some handy toy weapons should any bad guys attack.
Unless you're Raphael, always claiming he doesn't need his brothers' help in defeating his enemies, you prefer the company of your fellow TMNT characters when dressing up. Here is a trio of ideas whether you are a group of friends, a family or a couple looking for ways to create an epic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle look that works for everyone.
With ninja turtle costume styles for both men and women available, it's easy to create the perfect TMNT couple. All that's left is for you each to pick your favorite character. These two are sharing a pizza for the perfect turtle prop and certainly having some hot and delicious food to share at a party won't hurt their popularity. Now if they can just brush up on their ninja skills they'll be unstoppable.
This family proves that dressing up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles together is a great idea. From comfy t-shirt and face mask sets to cozy costume hoodies, it's easy to get an awesome ninja turtle costume that your kid will be comfortable and warm in. And the best part? When your trick or treating duties are done, the grown-ups are perfectly dressed for heading out to party.
There's always room in your group to add another TMNT character, the more the better! If you think going to a party as the four turtles is good, then try inviting a few more friends to dress as the Shredder, Master Splinter, Rock Steady, April O' Neal, Casey Jones and more. You'll have the ultimate group that will dominate every costume contest and have everyone wishing they were friends with such cool people so that they could have joined your TMNT gang.