Collector's Halo Master Chief Costume
- 100% vinyl armor
- Officially licensed
- Black jumpsuit worn under armor
- Green molded armor pieces for chest, back, shoulders, biceps, belt, cod piece and thighs
- Green gauntlets
- Green boot tops
- All armor pieces have dents and scratches to create a worn look
- Two piece helmet made of plastic comes together to form the Spartan helmet
- Helmet has golden transparent visor for vision
- Small openings near mouth for ventilation
- Foam padding on interior of helmet for added comfort
- Helmet lights up with the press of a switch located on exterior of helmet
- Instructions for assembly included
- Makes you feel like a space cowboy when worn
- Quilted Jumpsuit w/Molded Armor
- Two Piece Deluxe Helmet
- Boot Tops
|Standard||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. DetailsSurcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped Express.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
Please Note: The shipping surcharge for oversized products is only applied to Express Saver, Express, Premium and Saturday shipping methods.
EJ / August 5, 2013By
The helmet feels really flimsy and the mask will fog up because the ventilation is very weak. The lights break away and one was floating around in the box when I go it. The plastic molding was really thin, but I was pleasantly surprised that the boot covers were still in tack at the end of the night.
The jumpsuit zips from the back with no crouch zipper, but it's all right if you don't mind not drinking as you sweat away in the foggy helmet.
The arm pieces started to break and I had to get my friend to hold on to one of the pieces that broke in the middle of the night.
It's a nice piece, but I think the real value of this thing is no more than a third of what they are asking for.