Tween Crayola Steel Blue Glitz Dress
Halloween is always a fun time of the year. It's the perfect time to let your true colors shine through! You're not really a pink lady or a purple gal, are you? No, you're a much prettier and vibrant color. Take a look at this Tween Crayola Steel Blue Glitz Dress. You'll be the cutest crayon in the set with this outfit.
Once you slip into this adorable tulle and sequin pullover you'll become a variation of the coolest primary color. You'll become as blue as a clear summer sky, be the same hue as the bluest ocean, and also be the strongest of all the blue Crayola crayons. Steel is right in your title, so there's no denying that. The adorable tutu is attached to the dress and has a built in petticoat. So you can dance into the wild blue yonder without worrying about messing up your skirt. Once you top off your outfit on with this crayon-tip hat, you'll always be sharp and ready to add the finishing touches to any masterpieces. Don't forget to check out the rest of the crayon accessories we have available. Grab a pretty neon blue wig along with some cute blue footless tights and you'll be the bluest girl on the party scene, and we mean that in the most positive way possible!
Grab a handful of friends and go out this Halloween as a set of colorful crayons. Make nostalgia kick in when everyone remembers the good old days filled with nothing but coloring, snacks, and naps.
- 100% polyester interlock knit, tulle and sequin knit fabrics
- Pullover dress has dropped-waist tutu skirt, boat neck w/ off-shoulder cap sleeves & narrow spaghetti straps
- Interlock bodice has bright blue & printed glittery black wavy stripe at neckline & waistline
- Self-fabric waist ties for fit adjustment
- Crayola logo & "steel blue" printed on front in glittery black
- Tutu skirt has built-in black petticoat, base layer of sequin knit, ruffled tulle overlay
- Sequin knit hat slides over plastic headband w/ inner loops
- Also available in child, teen and adult sizes
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!