Monster High Costumes
- Deluxe Monster High Draculaura CostumeSale - 28%$68.99$49.99
- Frankie Stein Costume$24.99
- Clawdeen Wolf Costume$24.99
- Lagoona Blue Costume$24.99
- Draculaura Costume$24.99
- Kids Abbey Bominable Costume$29.99
- Monster High Twyla Child Costume$29.99
- Monster High Skelita Calaveras Child Costume$24.99
- Monster High Howleen Child Costume$29.99
- Cleo de Nile Costume$24.99
- Monster High Jinifire Child Costume$24.99
- Monster High Viperine Gorgon CostumeSale - 50%$29.99$14.99
- Monster High Elissabat CostumeSale - 50%$29.99$14.99
- Ever After High Girls Raven Queen Costume$34.99
- Girls Frankie Stein "Sweet 1600" CostumeSale - 40%$49.99$29.99
- Kids Ghoulia Yelps CostumeSale - 67%$29.99$9.99
- Monster High Honey Swamp CostumeSale - 50%$29.99$14.99
- Deluxe Monster High Frankie Stein Child CostumeSale - 32%$58.99$39.99
- Abbey Bominable Child Wig$14.99
- Adult Deluxe Frankie Stein CostumeSale - 29%$48.99$34.99
- Clawdeen Wolf Wig$14.99
- Monster High Handbag$4.99
- Frankie Stein Wig$14.99
- Draculaura Wig$14.99
- Deluxe Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Child CostumeSale - 32%$58.99$39.99
- Lagoona Blue Wig$14.99
- Monster High Twyla Child Wig$16.99
- Adult Deluxe Draculaura CostumeSale - 49%$48.99$24.99
- Spectra Vondergeist Child Wig$15.99
- Ghoulia Yelps Child Wig$15.99
- Lagoona Blue Makeup Kit$5.99
- Abbey Bominable Makeup Kit$5.99
- Monster High Twyla Makeup Kit$5.99
- Ever After High Girls Apple White Costume$34.99
- Ever After High Girls Madeline Hatter Costume$34.99
- Monster High Pail$6.99
- Monster High Howleen Child Wig$16.99
- Skelita Calaveras Makeup Kit$5.99
- Draculaura Makeup Kit$5.99
- Clawdeen Wolf Makeup Kit$5.99
- Cleo de Nile Wig$14.99
- Monster High Howleen Wolf Makeup Kit$5.99
- Adult Frankie Stein Wig$19.99
- Monster High Jinafire Makeup Kit$6.99
- Draculaura Adult Wig$19.99
- Monster High Jinafire Long Child Wig$16.99
- Frankie Stein Makeup Kit$5.99
- Cleo De Nile Makeup Kit$4.99
- Adult Clawdeen Wig$15.99
- Monster High Rochelle Goyle Makeup Kit$4.99
- Monster High Viperine Gorgon Wig$14.99
- Monster High Catty Noir Wig$14.99
- Ripped Tights$4.99
- Apple White Wig w/ Headpiece$16.99
- Raven Queen Wig w/ Headpiece$16.99
- Madeline Hatter Wig with Headpiece$16.99
- Out of StockGirls Draculaura "Sweet 1600" Costume$49.99
- Out of StockGhoulia Yelps Makeup Kit$5.99
- Out of StockMonster High Elissabat Wig$14.99
- Out of StockMonster High Honey Swamp Wig$14.99
Attending high school as a human teenager is hard enough, so you'll understand why there's always extra drama for the students of Monster High. Werewolves, vampires, gargoyles and mummies are just a few of the types of creatures that make up its student body. But these aren't your average monsters, they are stylish, cute and anything but dreary.
Underneath their ghoulish exteriors are girls who have the same hopes and fears of your average high school students. Frankie Stein is the new 'ghoul' in school who is hoping to make friends. Draculara is a vampire who faints if someone says the word 'blood' and is a vegan. Cleo de Nile is a mummy who has some diva qualities. Ghoulia Yelps is the daughter of a zombie and is considered the 'smartest ghoul in school'. With our licensed Monster High costumes and accessories you and your child can be any of these unique characters.
How to be a Monster High Character
Ideas, Tips and Tricks
Would you like to have Dracula as your dad? What if your bff could only speak in zombie moans and groans? That's the life of the average student that attends Monster High! It's a mixed creature school which means the student population consists of werewolves, ghouls, zombies, and sea monsters. We think it might be a little hard for us to pay attention if we went to Monster High but one thing is for sure: there would never be a dull moment! Class favorites like Frankie Stein and Draculaura deal with the regular high school drama like cliques, relationship dilemmas, and of course frenemies, not to mention, adventures of monstrous proportions! If you wish you could sit in class next to Clawdeen Wolf or 'fang out' with Scarah Screams and Elissabat, then we can definitely help you out. You'll love wearing fur, fangs, and all sorts of freaky fashion accessories. Just grab your beastly bestie and we'll teach you how to pose like the coolest 'ghouls' in school!
How to Pose for Pictures in Your Monster High Costume
Monster High Poses
In the real world teenagers LOVE to take selfies and pictures with all their friends, and you’ll be happy to know that all the kids at Monster High are no different. They can’t get enough! This helpful guide is going to give you some ideas for fun and sassy poses you can make while wearing a costume of your favorite Monster High character. If you happen to take a picture of Invisi Billy, just make sure he’s not playing any transparency pranks. You’ll wind up with a photograph of nothing!
She may be kind of a 'gossip ghoul,' but Draculaura always knows how to have a scary good time with her friends. Pose like the sweet vegetarian vamp by kicking one leg in the air and placing your hand on your hip. Set your chin on your other hand as if you are thinking about heading to the mall to meet up with your boyfriend Clawd Wolf, or whether or not you remembered to feed Count Fabulous.
If you would much rather have your nose in a Teen Scream magazine and be a member of the Fear Squad, then a Frankie Stein costume will serve as the perfect fit. Put your hand on your hip and bend a leg and let the camera capture side with the best stitch-work. Don't forget to show off that plaid dress! It’s Frankie’s trademark look and possibly the most fashionable in all of Monster High.
If you have a fierce sense of fashion and have been caught howling at the moon from time to time, you need to rock a Clawdeen Wolf costume. Clawdeen is a no-nonsense kind of gal so pose with both hands rested on your hips. Make sure to show off the faux fur cropped bolero jacket and studded belt. If you really want to make a memorable photo, give a good howl. You totally get bonus points if you’re really under a full moon while doing it.
How to Pose for Pictures in Your Couples Monster High Costumes
Monster High Couples Poses
Sure, going out on your own is perfectly fun and fine, but high school is all about socializing (and homework) and doing either of those things are so much better with your best friends. So, whether you’re going with your little one or your best friend, you’re going to love these Monster High costumes when they’re paired up together. The pictures are just that much more frightful (and we mean that in a good way).
Do you have a mini-me who always wants to follow in your footsteps? Take your young doppelganger with you while you participate in some 'extrascarricular activities' like trick or treating. You'll be frighteningly cute together as Frankie Stein. Just be sure to strike the right pose by having a hand on the hip, or for something more fun you can both lift your arms like Frankenstein and step in opposite directions.
If you have a daughter or younger sister who loves smiling, laughing, and everything pink, she'll love dressing as the fabulous and freaky fashionista, Draculaura. You two will love matching as you head off to a monster bash to dance the night away doing the Monster Mash! Or, you two could just go to the mall and pick out the latest adorable bat outfits for Count Fabulous.
How to Talk Like Monster High Characters
Monster High Quotes
When talking like a Monster High character, you definitely have to consider which character you’re going as because they’re all very different with very different personalities. But one thing the entire world of Monster High has in common is the love of puns. If you can “scare” up anything clever on the spot that will be even better! But in case you don’t like that kind of vernacular pressure, we included these helpful quotes straight from the show so you can easily sound just like Frankie, Clawdeen, and Draculaura!