TV / Movie CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Austin Powers CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Deluxe Austin Powers Costume
Croinky! Dr. Evil is up to his old tricks again, and only an international man of mystery can stop him. Think you're the right swinger for the job? Work your mojo like a legendary shagadelic super spy in this Deluxe Austin Powers Costume! Oh, behave!
Of course, there's more to being Austin Powers than just spouting groovy catchphrases. You also have to be ready to face any danger to save civilization as we know it (“Danger” is your middle name, after all), and you need to be a suave talker who can think on their feet. You never know when you might be searching for a secret underground lair, and stumble upon a swinging dance party in need of a lead singer for the band. Or, you might be para-sailing with fashion models on a remote exotic beach, and suddenly receive a notice from the intelligence agency to be ready to launch into space at any moment to thwart a plot to hijack all of the world's satellites! And there's always the possibility you'll need to seduce an enemy agent for intel. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
Dressing in these stylish 60's threads is the best way to start your new life of swinging, jet setting espionage, and you don't even need a time machine to find them! This deluxe royal blue suit and frilly lace cravat are styled after the outfit sported by Austin “Danger” Powers during his daring exploits. Look even more smashing by adding some crooked teeth and a swinging 60's wig, and you'll be groovy enough for any dance club, tropical island, or secret underground lair you end up in. And yes, you'd also better practice your shagadelic catchphrases. Ya, baby!
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel and interlock knit
- Royal blue flannel jacket styled like 70s leisure suit
- Jacket has wide notched collar & lapels, lace cuffs at wrists
- 4 functional buttons at center front
- White interlock cravat edged w/ lace, ties behind neck
- Royal blue flannel pants have elastic waist
- Square plastic glasses have no lenses
- Also available in child size
- Warning: May trigger spontaneous parades and dance routines in large crowds.
- Dickey w/ Lace Cravat
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!