Anchorman Toddler Ron Burgundy Costume
When you dress your toddler up in this officially licensed costume, he might not be ready to do the slapstick comedy of Will Ferrell, but he'll sure be ready to look the part. You can coordinate his costume with your pet border terrier for a terrific Ron and Baxter combination, or team him up with his mother in our Veronica Corningstone costume for a hilarious mommy and toddler costume.
This ensemble has all the details needed to transform him into "sort of a big deal". A twill jacket and pants suit set includes a tie, wig, mustache, and even a press badge. He'll just need his own dress shirt to complete the costume, and you can even give him a prop with our exclusive Anchorman microphone accessory. This costume is made and designed by us, because we're kinda, sorta huge fans ourselves. And we made sure to get all the details right on this costume. Don't act like you're not impressed!
- Ron Burgundy costume for toddlers
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front, 3 false pocket welts
- Printed felt press badge fastens to breast pocket welt w/ Velcro
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false fly & decorative snap at front
- Striped necktie clips to neck band of your own white shirt
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Mustache is self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- Paramount Pictures officially licensed
- Clip-on Tie
- Press Badge
|18 Months||Jacket Length||15"||38cm|
|18 Months||Waist||16" - 22"||41cm - 56cm|
|18 Months||Pants Length||18"||46cm|
|2T||Waist||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
|4T||Waist||21" - 26"||53cm - 66cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!