Adult Camel Costume
Product # FUN2669AD
Be the first to write a review!Write Review
- Jumpsuit w/ attached hood, mitts & shoe covers
Product Description Fun camel facts: -- A camel's hump is mostly made of fat. -- Camels chew their cud the same way cows do. -- A one-humped camel is called a dromedary, and is native to north Africa; a two-humped camel is a Bactrian camel, which is native to Asia. -- There is a large population of wild, feral dromedaries in central Australia, descended from domesticated camels brought there as beasts of burden by colonists in the mid-1800s. --You will be the hit of your Halloween party when you wear this Adult Camel Costume.
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel, interlock knit, faux fur & felt
- Front zipper on tan flannel jumpsuit
- Black felt toenails on attached mitts and shoe covers
- Back of suit has sewn-on tail & stuffed camel hump with faux fur on the top
- Camel's head has inner hood of interlock; space between shell and inner hood can be stuffed with tissue to maintain shape
- Also available in child size
For additional help:
Please enter a maximum of 4 users.