Zombie Dog Costume
- Gauze shirt is 100% polyester
- Polyfoam belt is secured with Hook and Loop fastener straps, looks like exposed bones and guts
- Polyfoam head piece has elastic chin strap, looks like exposed brain
A lot of people assume that zombies don't need love just because they thirst relentlessly and eternally after the flesh of the living. How unfair, right? While we can't deny that the undead do munch on human skin, that other stuff about them not needing companionship is just a whole lot of hogwash. They need friends just as much as anyone else! And since it's hard to set them up on a playdate with actual people (understandably), how about a pet? You don't have to roam the world of the undead alone anymore thanks to this Zombie Dog Costume!
It's a fun, creative, and deliciously gross way to get your little four-legged pal in on the Halloween action this year! Easy to put on and easy for your dog to wear, the costume consists of three pieces: a gauzy shirt that looks like it was just dug up from a grave... a belt that makes it look like your pooch's spine and rib cage are exposed... and a headpiece that shows off how big your dog's brains are -- literally. And the hat attaches easily with an elastic chin strap so you won't have to worry about those brains slipping!
This outfit will be such a hit at the big costume party that little Fido might just steel the entire show. So this Halloween, suit up your canine companion in the Zombie Dog Costume and let him join your zombie horde as it resumes its never-ending quest for human flesh!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fell apartBy KaylaSymone | October 12, 2019The day it came in i tried it on my dog and it fit fine. But when i went to go take it off two sec. later the straps fell off. Also the shirt is impossible to figure out.Was this review helpful to you?
- DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR MONEY!By Isabella Mccollum | November 26, 2018It is horrible flimsy material that rips with even a little tug. NOT IDEAL FOR DOGS TO MOVE IN OR TO GET IT ON THEM! I'm not even taking the time to return this crap, just garbage. The only good thing was the hat, but that soon broke took from poor sewing and material being weak. Also smaller then it says:) GOOD DAYWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear this didn't work out for you, thank you for the feedback!