X-Men Adult Gambit Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% nylon fabric, 100% PVC faux leather, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless jumpsuit has back zipper
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest gives muscular look
- Pants cuffs have elastic stirrups
- Faux leather jacket has decorative buttons on sleeve cuffs & epaulets
- Faux leather belt threads through loops at jacket waistline, fastens w/ metal slide buckle
- Fabric hood slides on
- Gloves have 2 fingers, holes for thumb, index, & pinky fingers
- Foam-backed boot covers have hook & loop fastener along back edge, elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
The debate rages on. It probably won't ever end. "What's the best superpower?" For some reason, folks usually limit it to flight or invisibility, but those folks have never met the X-Men crew of Marvel Comics. In this fantastic world, you've got teleporters, empaths, blasters, beasts, and body-swappers! Half of the mutants are doubling up on powers and others have powers that they haven't even tapped into, yet! How can anyone rate the ultimate power in a system like that?
Of course, we think that the greatest power of isn't even related to a mysterious mutation. We're talking about the smooth stylings of the Cajun, himself, Gambit. This guy might have the amazing abilities to charge up items (usually playing cards) with kinetic energy, but there's something about Gambit's sweet accent and easy confidence that nobody can possibly beat. (Add an awesome billow of his iconic coat and you've got us in stunned awe in a snap!)
It's time for the energy to run down your arms and fill your hands! Transform into the ultimate X-Men with the help of this officially licensed Gambit costume. The base of this costume is a printed jumpsuit that features Gambit's sparkling style thanks to the contrast of black and neon. The padding on the chest augments your musculature while the faux leather duster makes it obvious that you're the Gambit worth betting on. A faux leather belt goes through the jacket loops and the fabric hood fits easily on your head. Finish off with Gambit's iconic gloves and boot covers and all you need is a deck of cards and to practice your Cajun!
Gambit is a master of cards and he's happy to play Solitare with that deck... unless, of course, he's got someone else to play with. The only thing better than wearing this awesome Gambit costume is teaming up with someone else in a group of X-Men costumes and making your mutant powers come to life!
- Love it! Great quality for the priceBy Sean | December 20, 2021Height 5'10" | Weight 165 | Size MediumMy Fiance and I have wanted to couples cosplay as Rogue and Gambit for years, so for this Christmas, when I finally found our sizes in stock, I jumped to purchase!
This is an officially licensed Marvel costume, and the quality shows! The material feels durable and well-made, especially the jacket.
I love the metallic magenta of the jumpsuit. It really pops. The padded muscles are huge and a little ridiculous, but I've seen worse!
The fit is comfortable, with room to grow if I gain weight (muscle, ideally, haha!)
I love that the costume comes in layers. Perfect for Washington weather, where temps can fluctuate quickly throughout the day.
If you're a 90's X-men fan, get this costume while you can!Was this review helpful to you?
- Overall, great valueBy Current Customer | November 1, 2019Bought this for my husband (he’s 5’11, 205 lbs) and it fit rather well. Originally got an extra large, but it was way too big. The gloves ripped after about an hour of passing out candy, and the face mask didn’t stay in place well; but overall, great value for everything that is included. Would recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- Not worth itBy Cory | October 6, 2021Size X-LargeGot the extra large thinking I could sew it and make it more form fitting for the occasion anyway but the body suit can be fixed yes however the jacket is just bad its pleather, way to big and there no sewing that to fix it.. will probably return. Also missing the head bandBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy mamorutux | July 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit is okayBy Maurice | September 26, 2019The jacket in the image is not the one you receive. The rest of the costume looks to be the correct. The body suit fits as expected like most costumes. The standard boot covers work well with the costume. The gloves are child size small even on my girlfriends small hands. The jacket is a pleather material and insanely too large. Almost comically so and does not have the same texture as in the photo. Left me looking for a vintage store replacement.Was this review helpful to you?