Womens X-Rayed Skeleton Dress Costume
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
- Black, long sleeved hooded dress
- Open shoulders on the sleeves
- Leggings attach to the dress with metal hooks
- Skeleton bones printed on dress and leggings
- Bones glow in the dark after exposing to light
- Not a functional x-ray machine
Have you ever been out for a stroll on a lovely sunny day, and suddenly stopped to wonder if people could see through your breezy walking outfit? That could be a surprising revelation, but not as surprising as finding out everyone could see through your skin, too. You won't have to worry about that though when you're wearing this X-Rayed Skeleton Dress costume, since showing off your sexy bones is the whole point!
Before you go thinking how bones are gross, and that any day which ends with them staying nice and hidden inside our bodies is a successful one, just think about how fun it would be to flaunt your skeleton at a party. And, it makes an excellent conversation starter, so you can chat people up with killer bone-related lines like “Oh cool, you have femurs? Me too!” or “I wasn't sure what kinds of snacks were being served, so I brought some ribs, just in case.” When you're sporting this bony ensemble, you'll never be caught without a good ice breaker!
Besides being a fun style to party in, this costume is also a bit sassy and a bit scary, making it perfect for any occasion. The skeleton details on this figure-hugging dress and matching leggings are printed in glow in the dark paint, so you can still leave an impression after the lights go out. Put on some deathly makeup to bring out the costume's spookiness, or wear it by itself to make a sassy skeletal fashion statement!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not true to colorBy T | November 1, 2014The costume fits nicely and made of comfortable soft material; however, the skeleton print is not white as pictured and is more of a brownish gray color. I find that somewhat disappointing when you're expecting a black and white costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Women's x rayed skeleton costumeBy Amanda | October 1, 2013This costume is awesome- not too over the top. Sexy but with the right mix of spooky. Fits well and doesn't look cheap!Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than ExpectedBy JENN M. | January 5, 2015I was pleasantly surprised by this costume- the quality, comfort and fit were great. I am 5'6" and weigh 125 lbs- usually wear a size 4. I bought a medium- I didn't want to worry about sucking in after too many beers LOL. The dress is stretchy so I probably could have done a small if I wanted a "club" type look- and on the opposite side a medium could probably fit up to a size 8. The dress is short- but if you're worried it's easily fixed by adding some boy shorts or opaque tights/hose. Tights fit just fine under the stockings. I actually preferred the look of all black because it kept the line of sight all black- but it worked either way. I received a lot of compliments- the ladies liked the design of the dress with the cold shoulder and garter. And while I wasn't going for "hot" this year - guys liked it too. Note that the skeleton portion is not bright white like some other similar costumes. I bought gloves with bones that were bright white- I sponged on some brown shoe polish and it matched perfectly. It does glow in the dark but don't buy it for that reason. You have to stay in bright light to keep it "charged"- and who stands around in bright light on Halloween? I've spent a lot more and time and effort on other costumes (though I did go all out on the make-up) - this was an easy slam dunk.Was this review helpful to you?
- BEST costume everBy Anonymous | November 17, 2014It's exactly how it looks!!!! the medium fit me perfect, it was short but I am 5'8 130lbs, it was a Halloween costume so it was ok to be that short lol I LOVED it!!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!!By Current Customer | November 23, 2017This costume is amazing!! I’m 5’2 so it was a little big but perfect. I didn’t have to worry about my butt hanging out etc!Was this review helpful to you?