Gladiator Plus Size Women's Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Gladiator Plus Size Women's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & faux leather
- Dress has back zipper, faux leather shoulder straps w/ decorative metal buckles
- Constructed foam bodice has print design to look like bronze armor
- Pleated skirt has metallic gold brocade ribbon trim above hemline
- Cape fastens around neck w/ hook & loop strips
- Cape has attached metal filigree medallion
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Decorative metal studs on belt
- Tie faux rawhide cord headband as desired
- Faux leather gauntlets have cord lacing
"Oderint dum metuant" that is, "Let them hate as long as they fear" It takes many fights in the Colosseum to fight in a getup as put together as this. First, they told you that you would never make it through your first fight. Your form was too weak, how were you going to both hold your heavy iron sword and dodge blows? What they didn't realize was that your strength lies in your mind. You have the most important ability a gladiator could have, the ability to think on your feet. Now, many fights later you've learned that haters are always gonna hate. You spend your days eating the best food and training for the next fight because now that you've gotten so far there's no way you're going back! If your opponents want to hate your intensity, let them, those emotions work wonders as a distraction.
When you're looking for that fierce ensemble for your next event this costume is sure to put you in touch with your fighting side. Are you looking for a unique ensemble for that toga party? Maybe you want to veer away from those sweet Halloween costumes the world seems to be favoring these days. This costume has a dignified take on the pleated gladiator kilt and a red cape that will assure your victory. The arm gauntlets will protect you as you duke it out and the headband will add to the glamour factor as you raise your sword in victory. So when you're taking on the Colosseum you can easily say "Veni, Vidi, Vici" or "I came, I saw, I conquered!"