Women's Native Costume
- 100% polyester faux suede
- Beige tube dress has back zipper, single shoulder strap
- Turquoise fringe & brown braid edging at neckline & hemline
- Belt, headband & armband are tan w/ appliqued turquoise & brown strips, beaded rawhide ties
- 3 blue metal medallions, 2 beaded & feathered cords hang from belt
This is a white and turquoise dress that has a look inspired by First Nation clothing that was worn hundreds of years ago and even before that. This is not an authentic outfit, but it does have a style all its own. The details include bright turquoise fringe to contrast with the eggshell tan dress. The headband has the same play of colors along with brown trim. There's brown trim along the rest of the dress as well. Small trinkets are attached to the belt. Add fringed sandals and a toy tomahawk to complete the look.
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review