Womens Hot Mess Harley Costume
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
It's time to get psycho!Turn yourself into the clown prince of crime's sweetheart with a heart of insanity when you wear this Hot Mess Harley costume. This is a great look to show off your truly evil side as a villain of the caped crusader. Be sure to pick up some cute heels and a colorful wig to complete your crazy bad girl look this Halloween!
- 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- White dress with a front zipper covered in red blood
- Red and purple trim along the bust
- Matching red and purple corset with a black ribbon and metal buckles
- Black belt with a silver plastic buckle
- Faux leather choker with silver buckle
- White gloves covered with fake blood with red and purple trim
- White thigh highs covered in fake blood
- Headband with white nurse hat attached covered in fake blood
- Black eye mask that ties around the head with a ribbon
- Arm warmer
- Thigh highs
Fit finder does not recommend
Was Fit Finder helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
|X-Small||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small / Medium||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Small / Medium||Length||29"||74cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium / Large||Length||30"||76cm|
|X-Large||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
Product Reviews Write A Review1 Review
Mztesla11 / November 3, 2014By
Dress was made of great material (cotton), corset was cheap fabric- one buckle was ripped and needed to be re sewn on. The straps were too big and I couldnt make them tighter. I had to pin the straps to my dress so they didn't fall off my shoulders. Mask was too big and doesn't look like the one on the model. When i went out no one could tell i was Harley Quinn. Make up didnt work in time for the party so i just wore what i had. It was a cute costume, but too many problems for me personally.
Select Mask to Review: