Women's Gone With The Wind Scarlett O'Hara Dress
Only one dress can turn you into one of literature and film's most famous southern protagonists. We're not talking about that green apple of Gatsby's eye, Daisy Buchanan, nor about any of the (very few) women in Faulkner's famous Yoknapatawpha County (his writing never translated well to film, anyway). We're talking about Scarlett O'Hara, whose love always seems gone with the wind.
Step into this beautiful dress and you'll instantly feel like a high society pariah, catapulted to the upper ranks of the southern social hierarchy, capable of (and expected to) mingle with Georgia's elite while indulging in life's more material world. Not your thing, you cityslicker? Maybe just try on our Women's Gone With the Wind Scarlett O'Hara Dress for a night on the town. Will you win the affection of the Ashley Wilkes in your life? Only time will tell!
- 100% polyester satin, velvet and sheer organza fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, off-shoulder ruffled neckline
- Dress has satin base layer with sheer organza overlay
- Wire hoop threads into hem of built-in petticoat
- Velvet back bow fastens to attached velvet waist sash with buttons
- Dress with Built-In Hoop Petticoat
- Back Bow
- Wire Hoop
|Small||Dress Length (center back to hem)||56"||142cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (center back to hem)||57"||145cm|
|Large||Dress Length (center back to hem)||58"||147cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!