Women's Dames Like Us Flapper Costume
- Feathered headband
- Women's Dames Like Us Flapper Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit
- Back zipper
- Black beaded medallion in center of V-neckline on black tank-style dress
- Sequins that are red on one side & iridescent black on the other cover front of dress
- Long black sequined fringe around hemline
- Tall black feather on black sequined elastic headband
If you're ever planning an exciting vacation back in time and wondering what era to go to, you should definitely consider the rollicking decade of the 1920's. It's the time of ritzy parties, swanky dames and fellas, and getting to say things like "cat's pajamas." Whether you're actually travelling back to the 20's or just heading to a vintage theme party, this sassy Dames Like Us Flapper Costume will make sure you're looking classy!
Before you head somewhere (or sometime) in this glamorous getup, there are a couple things to keep in mind. First, if you're planning on having a couple cocktails once you reach your destination, you should probably bring a stash of giggle water (that's what they called "booze" in the 20's, because really, it's the perfect name for it). If you're time travelling, you'll be glad you brought your own libations because you'll be smack in the middle of Prohibition, which doesn't sound like a fun way to spend a vacation (just don't tell any 1920's cops that we told you to bring it if you get caught). It will also come in handy if you're just heading to a party in modern times, since it might be BYOB, and it never hurts to be prepared.
The other important thing to remember about the 20's is to learn a couple dance moves from back then, since your flashy sequined getup will be perfect for doing the Lindy Hop! Just add a dark feathery boa to match the included feather headband, and some tights and saucy shoes to complete this cute and retro ensemble. You'll look like a million bucks, no matter what decade you're in!
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Hips||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Hips||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Large||Hips||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Hips||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sparkly and funBy Alejita85 | January 9, 2017I would rate this dress a 4 out of 5 stars. The only negatives are that is doesn't hug to your body so it kinda just sits on you like a sack, but that is the way 20s era dresses were so it fits with the times. The sequin sparkles were super bright and colorful, however be forewarned by the end of the night I had small little cuts on the inside of my upper arms from the sequins. You could attempt to remove them right there but wouldn't look good. I added gloves and fishnets to finish the look and got a lot of compliments. I got a medium and the size was perfect for someone 5'4", 140 lbs.Was this review helpful to you?