Women's Plus Size Harley Jester Costume
- Tank Top
- Tutu Skirt
- Pair of Arm Warmers
- 85% polyester/15% spandex
- Black & red top has white triangles with pom poms hanging from bottom
- Black & red skirt has elastic waist, solid base layer w/ tulle overlays
- Black & red arm warmers have white edging & diamond prints
- White choker fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Pantyhose have one red leg & one black leg
- Also available in standard size
This Women's Plus Size Harley Jester Costume makes a fun choice of apparel for a Halloween party, but it really shines as a way to psych out your opponents during a high-stakes go fish tournament! Or, you know, a tournament in the card game of your choosing. Not everybody feels comfortable staking large sums of money on their ability to match colorful drawings of sea creatures. We're not sure why, but we're also not sure why our go fish fund always seems to be drying up. Oh well!
Either way, the hypnotic alternating black and red and white of this outfit creates an effect on the viewer that will make people suspect that you know something they don't. Which should really improve your odds of winning, whether you're trying to impress the manic prankster who's the apple of your eye, or you're simply taking on all comers in poker, pinochle, or hearts. And since those games all seem dependent on pure luck compared to a true game of skill like go fish, we'd recommend taking any advantage you can get!Make no mistake: we don't want you to head down the same dark path that we once followed, towards a metaphorical sandbar littered with washed-up card sharks. We'd all be rich around here if we only had a nickel for every time we've said do you have any twos? But we do want to see you succeed in all things, so we thought we'd stack the deck in your favor!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018It was not the size they said it was it came too small and couldn’t return it. A 3x 4x was more of a Xtra large.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if the size did not work for you.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.