Jailbird Women's Costume
- Hat Headband
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Toy Handcuffs
- Women's Jailbird Costume
- 100% polyester
- One-piece dress styled as tank top w/ peplum over pencil skirt
- Skirt portion has shiny wet-look finish
- Faux patent leather belt has elastic at back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Belt has loops to attach plastic toy handcuffs
- Fingerless gloves have thumb loops, extend to elbows
- Stuffed pillbox hat has elastic loops that slide over plastic headband
- Fabric choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Zipper in left side seam
You've always been a bit of a black sheep. You probably should have been disciplined when you robbed that candy store in first grade. That was your first heist, but it certainly wouldn't be your last. Your school days seemed to pass in a blur of various plots, but you seemed to be able to charm your way out of trouble every time. Guess your last heist pushed the bar a little too far, eh? Maybe next time don't try and rob the White House, it does come off as a little too confident.
Well, at least you look rather dashing in stripes. It's nice that the prison let you design your own uniform, life behind bars would be pretty depressing if you couldn't live it out in style. The square neckline and peplum flare beat the loose jumpsuits most people are wearing. Good thing you aren't on road crew, you'd have a hard time breaking rock in that leather-look skirt. We're surprised a lady as resourceful as yourself isn't working on breaking out of this joint. Oh. . . sorry to pry. Guess that's why you had that poster of Frasier on your wall, we just thought you were a fan of highbrow humor! You should have told us right away, here's a spoon, keep digging.
If life in the Hoosegow agreed with anyone, it's you. Everything from your little cap to your striped fingerless gloves tell the world that you may be a criminal but you've still got that pep in your step. That being said, keep digging that hole. Keeping a lady of your caliber locked up is the real crime against humanity.