Ladies Dark Woods Huntress Costume
- Hooded Tunic w/ Attached Belt
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Ladies Dark Woods Huntress Costume
- 100% polyester faux suede w/ 100% cotton flocking
- Tunic has back zipper
- Metallic silver brocade ribbon edging on hood & skirt
- Metallic silver braid trim & decorative cord lacing on bodice
- Printed gauntlets slide on
The woods have never been for the meek. This is an old forest, with plenty of secrets. Not many people come here anymore, not after they heard the legends about this place. Trees wider than a group of four large men tower overhead, blocking the sunlight from hitting the mossy forest floor. You walk through the scratchy branches, trying not to make a sound. Armed with only a knife, you keep your eyes and ears wide open, waiting for a sign of your quarry.
Sometimes blaze orange just won't work for hunting gear, especially when you're going where men don't dare to tread. Whether your character is a wild woman living in a lonely cottage in the woods or you're royalty on a secret mission in the forest, this cloak will help you blend in with the forest shadows. Your quarry might be the elusive and vicious wild boar or it could be something a little more dark and nefarious. Whatever you're chasing may be, you will be able to move easily in the sleeveless tunic that is detailed with dark weaving along the hem and hood, it works well in the tangle of trees, though anything beats the skirts the rest of those other women are wearing.
Your quarry doesn't stand a chance when you don your dark woods tunic. Whether you're dressing up as a huntress for Halloween or you've come up with a unique character for LARPing, you're sure to feel confident and swift in this dark ensemble. So ready your weapons, the wild is waiting.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- costume fits but arm shields don'tBy Anonymous | October 11, 2018The product arrived but the arm shields are too small!
I cannot get my hand through there!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 12, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice, but Guantlets too SmallBy Anonymous | October 22, 2018Got my size medium today and tried it on when I got home. The hooded tunic fit as expected and looks good. The detailing is nice with a very deep hood. If you have very fluffy hair or plan to do something more ornate it should leave plenty of room for that.
The only issue was the guantlets. I don’t have very large hands for a woman, but I could not fit my hands through the wrist end of the opening. It flares out at the back plenty for the arm, but the wrist holes are tiny. I ended up cutting them about one inch on the underside to get them over on. They really add a nice final touch to the costume, so be prepared to at least cut the bottoms a bit, or if you’re crafty to add a zipper or lacing in the bottom side.Was this review helpful to you?