Women's Deluxe Hermione Costume
- Shirt Front
- Women's Deluxe Hermione Costume
- Sweater: 100% acrylic/ Skirt & Robe: 100% polyester fabrics
- Sweater has full button front w/ Gryffindor colors on hem
- Skirt has pleated front w/ button and zipper closure in back
- Robe has attached and lined hood w/ Gryffindor patch on front
- Robe also has button and loop closure in front
- Tie is NOT a clip on and will need to be tied
- Shirt front has hook and loop closure at back of neck and ties around the waist
- Officially licensed
In the Muggle world, it's definitely not acceptable to pick up a twig, point it at your enemy, and say, Crucio! However, in the wizarding word, that's how people deal with their problems and we have to say, we think that may be the way to go...
Think back to the last time that you had an issue with someone. Whether it was a co-worker, family member, or friend, you must likely solved the problem by sitting down and talking it out with them. You know, like responsible and mature adults! But, how boring is that? We think that witches and wizards have the right idea. Wouldn't it be more exciting to duke it out using magic? You could put a spell on them to make them cluck like a chicken; they'd cast a counter-spell on you to turn your legs into jello and you'd literally have green gelatin for legs. That sounds like the best way possible to end a disagreement!
So, the next time you get into a spat with someone we urge you to fix it the witchy way. Wear this women's deluxe Hermione costume which looks exactly like the Gryffindor House uniform. (It features a pleated skirt, collared shirt, and button-up sweater and it also comes with a hooded robe.) Once you have on the authentic-looking costume, go up to the person that you're not getting along with and start bombarding them with spells. Expelliarmus! Imperio! Expecto Patronum! You and the person you were at odds with will start laughing so hard at the ridiculousness of the situation that you will forget what your beef was in the first place. And just like magic, your disagreement will disappear into thin air!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Needs a real shirtBy Judith | November 6, 2019I found this costume well made and was frankly surprised by the quality of the fabric and especially the sweater and robe. I ordered size medium and it was perfect for my 5’0”, 115 lbs body. I loved the robe and felt I could audition for a part in the next movie!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so happy you liked the Hermione Costume! It's amazing how a good costume can make you feel just like the character!
- Nice but largeBy Crys | November 17, 2018The robe was big, the sleeves long and the hood bulky. Very well made but too large. The sweater was thin but fairly nice. I didn't open anything else because of the robe. It was bigger in size than the sweater. If costumes are going to be sold bundled, they should be the same size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Hermoine for the win!By Current Customer | February 14, 2020The costumer was great, the fabric is good quality. I wanted to complain about the white t-shirt because its literally just like a fake shirt that attaches to your neck via velcro but those costumers get hot especially with the warm sweater so I thought it was a genius design! You really don't want a lot of layers. Such a great costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Top to big skirt to smallBy Anonymous | November 16, 2019I purchased The S because the store wars suit looked great the skirt is too small to thing and those shirt Under the sweater is just a piece of cloth that does not have a neckline it is cheap looking and I would not purchase it again the robot is the only thing worth keeping and the tieWas this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy red | August 27, 2019The quality is actually pretty good. I was not expecting that at all. The robe is a lot bigger in size than the sweater and skirt though. I got an x-small and it's still pretty big on me but I don't mind it. I'm 5'2 115lbs and everything else fits nicely. The sweater is my favorite piece because it fits perfectly and it doesn't look like a piece of costume. I can actually wear it out as a normal sweater to work. The shirt comes with just the front part, like an apron. There's no back, only a front piece and then you tie it in the back. I actually prefer this because then the sweater doesn't look all bulky. The skirt hits right above the knees and I like that it's not tight around the waist area. Overall I really like this costume. I would recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?