Toddler Werewolf Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers (Booties for size 18mo)
- 55.9% polyester 37.5% cotton 6.6% rayon fabric & faux fur
- Red plaid flannel shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Faux fur sleeve cuffs & chest overlay, jagged edges
- Faux fur hood has ears sewn to top, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Faux fur shoe covers have ribbed ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot (for sizes 2T & 4T)
- Size 18mo has booties instead of shoe covers
Kids and werewolves share a lot of traits. Even though your little one may be cuter than your average movie-screen werewolf, sometimes you’d swear they raised by them! While your tiny werewolf won’t likely terrorize the neighborhood every time a full moon occurs, they can still dress up like their favorite creature of the night for Halloween. Whether or not they are scared by the thought of werewolves, they can bring that same fear to others when they hit the streets trick-or-treating when they put on this fun werewolf costume for toddlers.
He might be hairier than your average toddler, but he is just not your average toddler...he's a werewolf! This is the perfect scary themed costume for little guys who love to give their mommas a fright! The 100% polyester werewolf costume comes with a shirt that zips up in the back with the faux fur coming out through the chest and sleeves of the shirt. The matching booties have grips on the bottom and are covered in the same faux fur as is seen on the shirt. No werewolf is complete without a full head of hair and pointy ears, which is why this costume comes with a faux fur headpiece that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener. This Toddler Werewolf Costume will have your little guy howling at the moon and feeling extra wild while he is wearing this furry costume!
|18 Month||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|18 Month||Shirt Length||15"||38cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- toddler werewolfBy missy | October 22, 2014i ordered this for my 2 year old went with 4t size and put it on him and we love it! super fast shipping got here 2 days before expected delivery date! i read this costume ran a lil small my son is a big for 2 and went with 4t the footies fit shirt but the head piece is a little small for comfort and Velcro keeps comming undone under his chin but guess ill fix it my self..Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- So cuteBy Current Customer | October 7, 2017This costumes adorable from my toddler who wanted to be “scary but cute” simple enough he doesn’t try to take it off 4T fit our 3 year old perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Anonymous | October 21, 2015I will be buys costumes from this site from now on. I have a 5 year old and a 4t fit him well. The costume is better made than any store that sells costumes in my area. Which is not many.(basically just Wal Mart). My son loves this costume. It ever arrived a day early.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too small...By KeelyAnn | September 24, 2014Ordered the 18 month size for my 10 month old... he usually wears 12 months with 18 months being a little loose... I doubt this would have fit him when he was 6 months old.. The headpiece was extremely small and I could barely get it over his head, much less strap it under his chin.Was this review helpful to you?
- Inaccurate sizingBy Anonymous | September 24, 2014I ordered a 4T costume and the bag it came in said 18 mo +. The headpiece was way too small for my four year old, and the booties we're as well. The flannel shirt, however, was a 4T so I gave it two stars since part of the sizing was accurate. Overall, I am not happy with it and I will be returning the costume.Was this review helpful to you?